Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol@san jose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sqare

sqare

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 pm

lol! lol!

I have to say something that just happened in the San Jose @ Colorado game made me laugh out loud.

Cody McLeod just scored a goal. McLeod. He busted a move around a player and that player was coasting. Stewart shoots, Nabokov gives up a HUGE rebound and McLeod knocks it in...

The player coasting was #15, Dany Heatley...

On the replay, Heatley was doing *nothing*. He was coasting behind the play. If he would have put on some speed, any speed whatsoever, he could have cut off the angle of McLeod and taken away the shot.

All I am saying... San Jose... Shocked

Had to share. elephant
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
forthewild

forthewild

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 pm

joe and heatly teh coaster duo
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

San Jose is looking pathetic tonite, except for Marleau.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Duchene just single handedly killed off about 20 seconds on a PK.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Great play by Duchene there...would've been sick as hell if he finished that one
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

That's gotta make his rookie night feel especially good.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Duchesne busted a sick move to get a great chance on Luongo today as well. The kid has wheels and good hands. Methinks he's gonna be a helluva player for years to come.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Duchesne busted a sick move to get a great chance on Luongo today as well. The kid has wheels and good hands. Methinks he's gonna be a helluva player for years to come.

Yeah was just thinking that they lose Joe but get another franchise player, if only Sakic didn't retire he'd be one hell of a mentor to Matt D.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 am

Thankfully the Guppies screwed the Ducks....if that's at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lol@san jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol@san jose   lol@san jose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol@san jose
Page 1 of 1