Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Franzen out at least 4 months

Go down 
+3
00Xtremeninja
forthewild
cehnehdeh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Franzen out at least 4 months Empty
PostSubject: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm

DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings forward Johan Franzen is out for at least four months with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
The club announced the injury Friday.
The team says Franzen was injured in Thursday night's 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks. Franzen scored the winning goal in the second period of Detroit's home opener.
The Red Wings drafted the 29-year-old native of Vetlanda, Sweden, in the third round of the 2004 draft as the 97th overall pick. He had 34 goals and 25 assists in 71 regular-season games last season.

OUCH! The Wings have lost a LOT of goals...jeebus!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeah that hurts, but the thing is he should be back for the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 am

will the Red Wings goaltending allow for them to make the playoffs? They might struggle..........
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
will the Red Wings goaltending allow for them to make the playoffs? They might struggle..........

Wish we could chuck harding at them but given how he played last night they might be like, we'll give you a 3rd round pick if you leave us alone.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

I know a LOT of people disagree with me (most notably SF) but I truly beleive that Detroits wawesome years are very close to being OVER.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:50 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I know a LOT of people disagree with me (most notably SF) but I truly beleive that Detroits wawesome years are very close to being OVER.
When Lidstrom goes, so goes the awesome years in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am

I have Zetterberg and Datsyuk on my fantasy team, maybe with Franzen out they will step up and do something.
IMO Franzen is one of the most underestimated players in the league.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:55 pm

FUCK!!!

This blows. The fantasy league that ninja is running here, yeah... he is one of my RW's. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I know a LOT of people disagree with me (most notably SF) but I truly hope that Detroits wawesome years are very close to being OVER.

Yes, we know u love them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Quisp wrote:
I have Zetterberg and Datsyuk on my fantasy team, maybe with Franzen out they will step up and do something.
IMO Franzen is one of the most underestimated players in the league.
I ASSume you meant underrated? Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
I know a LOT of people disagree with me (most notably SF) but I truly hope that Detroits wawesome years are very close to being OVER.

Yes, we know u love them. Franzen out at least 4 months Icon_biggrin

I make no secret of my hate being based on pure, unadulterated jealousy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franzen out at least 4 months   Franzen out at least 4 months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franzen out at least 4 months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Hockey Talk-
Jump to: