Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. Empty
PostSubject: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:45 pm

He looks awful. Skoula is a Norris trophy candidate compered to Hnidy. What is he doing in NHL.
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

I think Hnidy has been just fine. We've had much worse defenseman...
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:01 pm

KillerCarlson wrote:

Maybe, but why would we let Skoula and Foster go for that pylon. He might be as good skater as Foster, but Foster had at least a canon shot and he actually learned to use his body. This guys is just a pretender.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
KillerCarlson wrote:

Maybe, but why would we let Skoula and Foster go for that pylon. He might be as good skater as Foster, but Foster had at least a canon shot and he actually learned to use his body. This guys is just a pretender.

Supposedly he is physical and willing to fight, haven't seen him do much of either. His shot > Foster's because he can actually hit the net. I'm still confused why we let Skoula go, especially when he signed for peanuts, he was good for us, not just last year either.
Back to top Go down
RedLine

RedLine

PostSubject: Re: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Last year one of the big complaints was we weren't tough enough in front of the net. Hnidy helps address that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.   Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hnidy is a AHL nr. 7 D man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Hockey Talk-
Jump to: