Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was Belichick thinking?!?!?

Go down 
+2
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

What was Belichick thinking?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 pm

This man is the supposed football genius. Why in the name of all that is holy would you go for it on 4th and 2 at the 28 yd line?!?!?!

I know his thinking, he had little faith in his defense. NE's defense was tired, worn out, and beaten down. But fuck, give them a little chance by making the Colts go 70 yds instead of 28.

Bill, you are truly a dumb mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:34 pm

I was watching it last night going... "huzzuh?!" Even Brady looked at him like, "dude, WTF are you thinking?"

Possibly one of the dumbest things I've witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm

One of those things where he takes the fall if it doesn't work and he looks like a genius if it does work...and with the way the Pats were playing I wouldn't have been surprised if it did work...should've just had Moss go deep and throw it up to him and he probably would've come down with it somehow.

either way it was a great game and the Colts found a way to win proving they are a great team and deserving of their record.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Don't you hate how BECAUSE it was Belichick and not some other random coach, some of the so called experts are defending the move, yet if it was ANYONE ELSE they'd be ripping him to no end?
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 am

Football is for queers. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:28 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:

After having been heavily involved with football as a parent this past season I have to say I REALLY appreciate the sport and realize just how much of a chessmatch it is.

The sport did WONDERS for my son.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:

After having been heavily involved with football as a parent this past season I have to say I REALLY appreciate the sport and realize just how much of a chessmatch it is.

The sport did WONDERS for my son.

Maybe so, but I honestly can't even explain why I can't even get into it anymore. I really don't. I used to bleed purple and even with a kick ass roster and Super Bowl hopes, I just can't fully get behind this team or even stand to watch football for more than 30 minutes straight anymore.

I don't get it. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am

I'm out tailgating at 7am for a 3pm game! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was Belichick thinking?!?!?   What was Belichick thinking?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was Belichick thinking?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: