Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

КРИС САЙМОН Klub

Go down 
+4
shmiddy
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
Havoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Yea but deep in my heart I've always been a very generous fellow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Erps: Sorry for soiling the Simon thread with my offtopic Canucks talk. Some things just never change, no matter how inadvertent it is!
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Cool Slovak wrote:
Laughing

Recruiting. Demo retires after this (half) season. Razz

That's cool. Vancouver is used to bandwagoners that jump off after 6 months or a year!! You'd fit right in!! pirat

Actually I watched a few games when Demo joined. But I just get hick ups from looking at the Nuck logo. The stick. It's so.....hmmm...ugly? Strange? Twisted Evil Sorry I had to. Razz
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
Velmeran wrote:
Completely off-subject but I just wanted to say thanks! for sticking around even though Gabby no longer plays for the Wild CS!

We've lost far to many great European posters who left when the player they were following (and thus joined the boards) was no longer there.

It's a great bunch of people here, so pleasure is all mine. Smile I will watch some Ranger games, but I am still a Wild fan.

Why don't you catch a flight over to rangers/wild? I got tix. We can hang out and party like filthy capitalists. ALarys bartenders just love exotic foreigners. We can nickname you Fez.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Ok. I am coming. How do u explain it to your wife? Razz
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:52 pm

whats to explain? all you say to her are these sentiments

i am going to America.
what?!?!
To watch hockey.
Like hell you are!!!!
I am going to watch Marian Gaborik, watch hockey, and drink cheap American beer.
Ummmm no you are not.
JESUS SAID I HAVE TO GO TO AMERICA TO WATCH HOCKEY AND DRINK SHITTY AMERICAN BEER!!!!!
oh, if Jesus says so it is ok with me.

get's em every time. religious adventure = off the hook!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:10 pm

His wife, not mine. It's probably her ticket I will be using. Smile
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 pm

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:31 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 YARN9263

I just love this photo that Love posted. Brings back so many happy memories of hanging around the Caps!
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Risko Zednik. My fellow Bystrica boy.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
Risko Zednik. My fellow Bystrica boy.

Oh, I love Zed! Told the story on the other board about how the Caps TV crew would lead him into the bar and pimp for him since he didn't speak much English. Simon and Oates were in that bar almost every time I was. Zed used to own a little blue BMV Z convertible. Like most skaters, he has great legs. He'd come out of practice in very short shorts and flipflops and hop in his car and take off. He avoided fans, I think because of the language deal.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm

He was driving Mustang back in BB (Banska Bystrica) when he signed with Caps. I did not like him very much then, he was fishing in a little pond. And he was a show off. Smile Well, I was as well, just without Mustang. scratch
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-is-a-christmas-ninja

Watch for Chris' return to Vityaz. While Ang nixed that on the old 8-ball, I'm pretty sure it's about to happen.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm

that is fucking awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:00 pm

SOMEBODY GET THAT DAMN CAT OUT OF THE TREE!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm

my parents cat decided to chew on the plug that connects the surge protector to the wall.

i have a feeling we'll quote national lampoons christmas vacation soon

"that cat had 9 lives, and spent all of em!"
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 pm

I've been so depressed. Chris told me he was going back to the USSR, but he's not in any stats anywhere. That's why there have been no posts to the Klub.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 pm

no specifics on a team or anything??
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 am

Don't know Ninja. Wrote to say he'd be back, "more later".
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm

ah geez. hopefully he is doing alright where ever he might be.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Havoc wrote:
I've been so depressed. Chris told me he was going back to the USSR, but he's not in any stats anywhere. That's why there have been no posts to the Klub.

Here u go.

http://en.khl.ru/statistics/?section=team&idteam=2597

Have u watched some games at the link I gave u?
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:
Havoc wrote:

Here u go.

http://en.khl.ru/statistics/?section=team&idteam=2597

Have u watched some games at the link I gave u?

Thanks! I have not watched since he left early in December. Actually, I've just not watched. I'll look at it now.

I can't thank you enough!
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:02 pm

From a friend at Vityaz:

Hi, yeah, Chris is back. Yesterday he played against Severstal.
Hope he will stay in Russia for at least one season. He the real leader, when he was with Vityaz' at start of the season, team was in playoff zone constantly but when he left, team goes deep down in standings.
Hope I can be at the game HC MVD - Vityaz at January, 19th
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 pm

yeah saw their standings, they have been hurting as of late. they need a spark of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 am

A new interview should be appearing on one of the First Nations site soon. I'm looking forward to that.

I've also been told he made the KHL All Star game, which is too cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

КРИС САЙМОН Klub
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next