Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scalpers Outside the Xcel

Go down 
+2
Jagged Ice
00Xtremeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Scalpers Outside the Xcel Empty
PostSubject: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am

so i have never bought from a scalper, but am considering it for a game or two. these guys rape you on prices, or they at face value? can ya work some of them, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm

I only buy from scalpers. Usually less than face value.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 pm

hmmmm good to know. is that at yotes games or when you visit here and come see a game?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 pm

I only go if I can get cheap tickets....is there anyway to get tix for 30 or less nowadays? Seems like there should be since there's empty seats and all...
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

I took in a game earlier this year and got my ticket from a scalper (older guy with a hat on) for face value (game had already started.) They were upper deck, only because I was alone (last minute decision to go to the game) and I actually like being in the upper deck (feels more like playing the old NHL Hockey on my genesis.)
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 pm

what if the ticket was already scanned though, that is what scares me away from scalpers
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
hmmmm good to know. is that at yotes games or when you visit here and come see a game?
Both. And not just Hockey but I have been doing this for years at both Twins and Diamondbacks games. Probably 50 times never a problem. Fear not the scalper.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

timotheuzi wrote:
what if the ticket was already scanned though, that is what scares me away from scalpers

that's why you try to find one that is there frequently. Odds are some one trying to "scam" people aren't there very often.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 am

Just come to St. Louis! 7th row for 50 bucks or 2 for 25 for upper bowl. All without the help of scalpers even!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scalpers Outside the Xcel   Scalpers Outside the Xcel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scalpers Outside the Xcel
Page 1 of 1