Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued Empty
PostSubject: Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued   Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 pm

From the Strib...

Bus passenger with knife is subdued

A man on a Greyhound Bus traveling from Minneapolis to Chicago tried to stab passengers, but they were able to restrain him with the help of the driver.

By Abby Simons, Star Tribune

Last update: November 21, 2009 - 5:28 PM

Bus passenger with knife is subdued

A man on a Greyhound bus traveling from Minneapolis to Chicago tried to stab passengers, but they restrained him with the help of the driver, officials say.

Authorities received a call at 4:29 p.m. Thursday from the driver, who reported a male passenger making threats with a knife, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol. The bus was eastbound on Interstate 94 near the 83-mile marker, close to Eau Claire.

A state trooper and sergeant reached the scene just as a passenger made a second 911 call, saying the man had tried to stab passengers but was being restrained.

The suspect, who was arrested, suffered minor injuries. No one else was injured.

Ok, now tell me again why that bus in Canada a year or so ago had the passengers doing the exact OPPOSITE in the same situation?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued   Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 am

Cuz Cunadiuns suck are pusses.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued   Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:14 am

Jagged Ice wrote:

I'll fucking eat you bitch!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued   Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:

I'll fucking eat you bitch!
All he has to do is show you a knife and you'll go running along with like 30 other people including the driver, and just say "he's got a knife, it's in a tight space, what can we do?" (as Jagged saws off someone's head with it for the next 10 mins) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued   Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bus Passenger With Knife Subdued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: