Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor

Go down 
+2
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor Empty
PostSubject: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 am

So each year in my neighborhood there is an X-mas light show off and competition. Me, I don't feel like going through all the holiday stuff with an expensive ass electrical bill to top it off. I have a tree up and shown in the window, I am all about the holiday spirit, but people take it too far. I told my neighbor last week our house would get involved this year and his face lit up. It is like he just had gotten his best X-mas gift ever.

I went outside, put up lights, I even went and got a plastic Santa that lit up. Oh, and those rope lights were crazy cheap last weekend. They are insanely easy to put on a gutter and well anywhere. I was proud of my accomplishments. The judging committee came around and DQ'ed me early and would not be on the final voting ballot. Fuckers. Some people just have no sense of humor.

Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor 993The_Peeing_Santa
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 am

Dude, that is fucking awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 am

BAHAHA. Best lights ever.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 pm

I know you made that story up but funny as hell just the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:29 pm

yeah, but i think this one was the kicker

Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor Dead-reindeer_thumbnail
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

lmfaooo

THAT one I've never seem before. Razz
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

holy shit that is funny as hell!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor   Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbors Have No Sense Of Humor
Page 1 of 1