Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?

Go down 
+3
OldTimeHockey
Dee Oh Cee
cehnehdeh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 pm

I have.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

I think I once said I was single....the phone calls are starting to get annoying!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
I think I once said I was single....the phone calls are starting to get annoying!

piss
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

Yep

"Voros > Chuck Norris"
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Yep

"Voros > Chuck Norris"
Nah, the humor was great in that thread, no matter how much Voros turned out to suck after.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:41 am

Okay, how about.......

"We just came back from being down 3 games to the Avs. They're one of the toughest teams in the league! And then we did the same to the Canucks. The Ducks aren't nearly as nerve wrecking as the first two matchups. This is gonna be fun!"
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 am

You're going to regret a positive feeling coming out of two super grueling series? That's a natural feeling to have. You couldn't tell how much the first two series took out of the guys until AFTER they took the ice vs the Ducks.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 am

One time, I spammed a message forum and was banned a month. Never regretted it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:47 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
One time, I spammed a message forum and was banned a month. Never regretted it though. Smile

FWIW- I thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 am

I thought it was funny too. EVERYONE was flipping out. Good times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 am

I did.. possibly the worst thing.. it's hard to even say in public even though it's been a while.. to this day I wake up shaking at times because of it...

I defended DR
Back to top Go down
DougRiser

DougRiser

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 am

zamboni14 wrote:
I did.. possibly the worst thing.. it's hard to even say in public even though it's been a while.. to this day I wake up shaking at times because of it...

I defended DR

Yeah, well

Eh relax guy, i aint all bad
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 am

embbarsssing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?   Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Done/Said anything on a MB you regret?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: