Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Oh, I just thought he was displaying sarcasm. *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 672668

Meh, no speakers here on the work PC anyways.
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Oh, I just thought he was displaying sarcasm. *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 672668

Meh, no speakers here on the work PC anyways.
You don't need any speakers. I'm pretty sure there's no sound anyway. You just need to watch it. *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 Tonguey
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:51 pm

lmao, that WAS pretty fucking funny although I'm skeptical about its authenticity.

Usually when I'm that drunk I'm already at home praying to the porcelain god and shitting my pants.
Back to top Go down
DougRiser

DougRiser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 am

Ive been fall down drunk before, and ive seen a guy really bad where he couldnt stand, but i dont think thats real

Either that or hes in the 45 + beer range, which is impressive
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 pm

I wasn't sure if it was real either since it's so ridiculous but funny as hell...but I did kinda get annoyed once he couldn't get up for about an hour it seemed.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Just ignore...I need to vent.

To the fucking moron in my neighborhood,

Or should I call you a criminal, since I'm sure following the law has never been any concern to you. You're a silly, pathetic excuse for a man, who thinks you can get whatever you want because you not only have "connections" but because you also have the amazing talent of blowing other VIP's under the table. Your parents must be proud. You started something that only others have to pay for, while you won't pay a single dime. You're a two-faced liar who will probably take out anyone that stands in your way. The thing that you started...this thing you just had to have.....the thing you went above everyone's head to get......will most certainly lead to an accident in no time. And I pray nobody gets hurt. While I don't wish you any serious or permanent harm, I sure hope your stupidity results with your precious truck being the first to hit the ditch.

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Just ignore...I need to vent.

To the fucking moron in my neighborhood,

Or should I call you a criminal, since I'm sure following the law has never been any concern to you. You're a silly, pathetic excuse for a man, who thinks you can get whatever you want because you not only have "connections" but because you also have the amazing talent of blowing other VIP's under the table. Your parents must be proud. You started something that only others have to pay for, while you won't pay a single dime. You're a two-faced liar who will probably take out anyone that stands in your way. The thing that you started...this thing you just had to have.....the thing you went above everyone's head to get......will most certainly lead to an accident in no time. And I pray nobody gets hurt. While I don't wish you any permanent harm, I sure hope your stupidity results with your precious truck being the first to hit the ditch.

piss piss piss piss piss piss
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Both boards are dead as fuck and CDC has taken down their invision boards now.

Bummer.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Both boards are dead as fuck and CDC has taken down their invision boards now.

Bummer.

CDC made the switch too eh?

red wings and nucks fall to the empire.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm

I can still get on CDC. There was this though. That ain't Kickapps, is it? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:16 am

So that's why the old style board told me the old boards were disabled. CDC is upgrading to IPB3? That must mean they are planning on keeping it around must'nt it?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 am

NHL - Masters of fixing things that aren't broken.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:30 am

So I went into account settings and turned email notifications OFF yet I still get an email everytime someone replies in this god damned fucking thread!

What the fuck ninja?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 am

Do you guys skpe or anything?

I think it'd be hella fun one night to have a bunch of beers and geek out online together! (I draw the line at playing WoW though...)
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Do you guys skpe or anything?

I think it'd be hella fun one night to have a bunch of beers and geek out online together! (I draw the line at playing WoW though...)

At or after?

I am not going to sit around and drink with you losers, but I would possibly jump on to chat for a bit.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 am

Ya but thats because you're too much of a fucking nerd to drink beers.

You're a virgin too!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Ya but thats because you're too much of a fucking nerd to drink beers.

You're a virgin too!
Too much of a nerd to drink beer? What does that even mean?

And you tried to fuck my dog!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:58 am

Don't talk about your mother like that Lers!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Don't talk about your mother like that Lers!

I see you already had a few beers tonight.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 am

Naw, I'm at work. My home PC is fucked until I reinstall windows.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:01 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Naw, I'm at work. My home PC is fucked until I reinstall windows.

Glad to see you're working hard, sucks to be working this late though.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 am

I have all my RFA's and PET documents done up until January. Nightshift is a breeze at the moment. Watch, now that I said that our entire network will go down.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:16 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I have all my RFA's and PET documents done up until January. Nightshift is a breeze at the moment. Watch, now that I said that our entire network will go down.

I hope so, give you something to do so you can earn your pay.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:16 am

Jagged just admitted on WMB that he beat his meat on a plane ride to Boston. That man is one sick puppy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next