Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23

Go down 
+3
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

drunkies
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

We're in this game despite Backstrom and Shep... but all this special teams play has kept Wellman off the ice...
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Ceh its not right now, its when Kane and Co are ripping lou a new ass on the parade route Very Happy

in all honesty Canucks look real strong its going to suck cheering for them to lose.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm feeling really good about 6mil backs on our team right about now, real good.

we need a cut wrist smiley
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

forthewild wrote:
I'm feeling really good about 6mil backs on our team right about now, real good.

we need a cut wrist smiley

Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 Emo-quotes

Close enough?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Burns with a good game at -3
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Let's trade Sheppard for a half eaten Chipoltle Burrito...
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Burns with a good game at -3
-4!!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 pm

TaLoN wrote:

bad deal...

for the guy with the burrito
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

forthewild wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

bad deal...

for the guy with the burrito
LMAO! that's the exact same response I got from a guy at the X! Wink
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am

Wild vs. Sharks

Sharks simply too much as they devour the Wild in 4-1 home loss

Written by Derek Felska
Monday, 22 March 2010 13:28

Ever get the feeling like you're the swimmer from the movie Jaws? Where you're just a helpless human being slowly moving in a large body of water all the while a 25-foot Great White Shark is stalking you and waiting to bite you in half the way it would a baby seal. The thought of those razor sharp teeth ripping and shreading both flesh and bone at the same time was petrifying for many young swimmers who first saw the movie back in 1975. I am not trying to demonize sharks and I fully realize that most attacks are simply a case of mistaken identity and most times the shark simply bites, realizes its mistake and leaves. The problem is, the bite it may take still has a very good chance of being lethal. I know it was a few years after the film was first shown when I first saw it and I was petrified, even though I swam mostly in lakes where there are no sharks as a kid you still worry. I wonder if that is how the Wild are feeling before their game against the San Jose Sharks this evening. Just like that nearly unstoppable sea predator, San Jose is going to be focused on revenge as it tries to answer back to a bold challenge by the Phoenix Coyotes who have managed to battle their way to 1st place in the Pacific Division. The Sharks have lost their last few games and more or less had command of the top spot the duration of the season so they will be focused and ready to tear the Wild apart. San Jose has great speed, punishing size and they play a relentless game that can grind even the best of teams down. The Wild have been the wounded seal as of late, decimated on the blueline with injuries although there have been a few recoveries lately.

Minnesota really has nothing to lose in tonight's contest, and perhaps that will allow them to play relaxed and just enjoy the game without feeling much in the way of pressure. Chuck Kobasew has been the hot hand as of late scoring 4 goals in his last 3 games. Will the Wild be chumming the waters for this efficient scoring machine that is the Sharks or will the Wild give them another reason to choke while the Coyotes howl with glee over the failure of San Jose who almost looks as though its choking prior to the post-season for a change? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

I also have a big High School update which shows where many of the High School players have committed to for next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23   Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild vs Sharks GDT 3/23
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2