Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough? Empty
PostSubject: Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?   Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=525743

can't wait to be back in Minni so i can watch some of our high school games, but any thoughts on him, he seems a competitive player who plays hard and has a good amount of untaped skill.

and he's..........

ONE OF OUR OWN Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?   Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 am

He's got good size and good skating ability which always starts you on the right foot... especially for a defenseman. He is a bit raw and has a ways to go. He'll be a bit of a project.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?   Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

its a good think i'm not the wild GM i would pick nothing but minnesotans in the first 3 rounds Very Happy 9 years of not drafting them would be made up for.

in seriousness tho, 2nd rounders are usually a bit of a work, with proper guidance he could be ready in 2 years, i'm quite excited to see what we do this draft year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?   Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Alt a potential gem in the rough?
Page 1 of 1