Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? Empty
PostSubject: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I miss you on the other board.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm

my gardens have taken a backstep this summer. only really doing the weeding to keep em maintained.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Havoc wrote:

I don't post much here, and am not a big gardener, but I love the pics you post of your garden on the other boards. You're still in touch with DEVOTED on FB, right?
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 pm

my garden consists of wild weeds that are choking everything else out...
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 am

angelina_e wrote:
Havoc wrote:

I don't post much here, and am not a big gardener, but I love the pics you post of your garden on the other boards. You're still in touch with DEVOTED on FB, right?

Yeah, Devoted on FB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?   Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are my Gardening and Farming Friends Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: