Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Fun With Scammers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

My Fun With Scammers Empty
PostSubject: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

we've gotten those Spam e-mails before, but I decided to have fun with one guy. follow along to see if he plays a game with me.

His first message, it is hella long.

Quote :
Good day to you sir/ madam,

I humbly introduce myself as Mr. Frank Wong Kwong Shing, chairman of DBS Bank(Hong Kong).

I got your email from a randon web email search on my effort to locate a God fearing partner who will maintain the meaning of trust in this partnership proposition.
I have a business proposition for a capable individual who can confidentially handle a $160,000,000.00 (one hundred and sixty million) deal of knowledge and principle. I only hope you are a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction.

The basis of this email is to let you know that I have a deal of the above stated worth, and I only need your assistance to own and share this money with me by making you the beneficiary to the above stated sum which will entitle you to earn your 30% of this money in question.

Many years ago, one of our customer, Mr.Ahmed Abbas who was with the Iraqi forces and also a big time international businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of one hundred and sixty million United States Dollars in total, in my branch. This was made Before the U.S and Iraqi war.
Upon maturity, several notices were sent to him, even during and after the war which began in 2003 but there was no response from him. The DBS group management then set up a committee which I was a member by right, to look into the issue and we later found out that he, his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their main home.

During the investigation, I nursed the intention and to search for one who could act as beneficiary and next of kin to these funds, because in here, such funds are redirected to the government if no one stands out as next of kin to claim such funds within a period of 7 to 10 years of search.
I have over 30 years experience in the banking industry and I wish that this funds are transferred out of Hong Kong. You should have nothing to worry about, I will do every thing legally required due to my vast experience from my service in various positions with Hong Kong's government, and I will ensure that the project goes smoothly. It shall pass through all laws of international banking and you have my word on that.
If I have to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your sincere commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

This project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that with any ambitious and capable individual as my partner, we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute on this project.

I actually already have details of an on-line bank, with same coordinates with my bank but in a foreign country, as it is safer that way and I wish that my intending partner opens an account in his/ her name in this foreign bank. The money in question would be transferred to this newly opened account which my potential partner will open in this nominated bank in his/ her name. It is the best way I have found, it will protect us from my bank.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude and so you should listen to my instructions and follow them diligently and religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, knowing that I could never have been the beneficiary, and this is where I need you.

As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I have a copy of the certificate of deposit from my bank and my trusted attorney shall prepare all the necessary documents in your name and at my own expense. Documents which includes a WILL, Codicil, a Letter of Administration and Probate from Court of Law and backdated 'Notary Public' which will place you as beneficiary to these funds. After this, the money will be transferred to the newly untraceable account you have opened in the foreign bank, banked on-line for both of us, and then you will instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective nominated bank accounts, holding my faith on trust.

I will make sure I perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Furthermore, you must specify by answering these questions below to convince me that you capable of handling this transaction:

(A) Have you been involved in a transaction worth over a million Dollars?
(B) Are you sure you can handle your share with your authorities when the benefit is split?
(C) Can you open an on-line Account on your own and at your expense in the proposed bank where the funds from DBS will be transferred to?

Also before we will commence, I will need you to send me the following:
1: Any form your identification (Driver's license, Work ID or International passport)
2. Your current address and nationality
3. A reliable phone number.
4. Working experience and capability of handling transactions of such huge funds.

I want to be sure that I will be transacting with the right person.

As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the rest of the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is a very huge sum and I want to ensure that I know you really well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence on the project. I will also send you my identification upon receipt of your identification and personal details. I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them as well.

Please be sure to note that the DBS group holdings management committee do not have a hint of this transaction and therefore ensure that you keep this project strictly confidential, do not discuss it with anybody because of the skillful nature of this transaction and my work. I will be placing you calls when necessary. Alot of wealthy people in the world today have benefited from such abandoned funds not even as simple as this case.

Immediately you open the account, I shall desist from any international correspondence relating to this deal and transfer directly from my end to the newly opened account in your name for us both.
Note that you are totally liable to open this account in your name, it should not be a problem and this will earn you your 30% of this sum in question, simple enough.

At the conclusion of the transfer, I wish to flee my country to invest my share in some foreign land, maybe in your country. I want you to know that I will be changing my email account alternatively for confidentiality and security sake and I will be placing you calls from a private number when necessary as you should know, the level of technology can not be underestimated here in Hong Kong.

Please reply soonest with details I requested, so that we can proceed if you know you are capable, no jokes please.

My regards,

Frank Wong kwong Shing.

For security reasons, I have sent you this message using an anonymous sender.

Please reply me at my private email... (emailshing@gmail.com)

My response to him;

Quote :
"Dear Sir,

Due to the American and global economy 160 Million dollars would not even make a dent in some of the debt that has come up with my family. Republicans and Democrats have ruined my families good name. However, I have gotten an e-mail from another gentleman in China willing to pay me 200 Million dollars. Can you top that? Please let me know"

After a day, my friend writes me back!

Quote :
Hello , I assume that you are a gentleman or an elite lady and that is why I have sent you the email you recieved about my proposition. I did not search for your email anonymously by any search engine but rather, I paid for an email list of business persons which cost me alot. I do not wish to plead to anyone to be a part of this venture out of thier will, it is just a proposition which you could read and delete off your email folder. I do not deserve the kind of response you have just passed to me to be sincere.

To be straight with you, it is going to be a deal you will live to remember and respect me for. I have recieved very positive responses from other individuals but I just wish that I get you informed of some information you may not understand at the moment just because i have a feeling that you are brave and might be a good partner in future.
I have been checking out on this opportunity for years now and it has come to the time to redeem it. A manager in the branch I worked in china took this such of an opportunity years ago. Because we were very good friends, I became aware of the intricacies. I was given a tip from this deal years later and I became so ambitious, and as I grew in the banking sector here, I had an eye with all the foreign funds attached to my branch.

You do not have to worry about taxes because I have an attorney who can handle all the legal papers and documents as it goes with making you the possible next of kin and benefactor of these funds. In the aspect of having a foreign bank to handle the transfer for me, you should know that this transaction can only be swift and less observed if we use a bank with the same coordinate and telex-type with my bank. Your sole role here is to open the account with your name and the suspicion that I have planned and influenced in this transaction will be shadowed, thats all. I shall guild you through every step, you should not have any fear.
Also, I do not want you to bother about my ascent if we in future have to speak on phone, I have traveled a lot but I don’t speak fluent English.

I am a family please, a man with a wife and two children. Although I have always been ambitious, I do not wish to be ejected out my of work and present position, which will lead to not receiving my benefit from the banking sector in as much as reducing my chances of having to use my experience and expertise in the banking sector for future assistance to firms and other parastatals in my economy and world wide over. My reputation is also at stake. I only beg you to keep this deal extremely confidential even from your family as I have done.

I shall attach a copy of my Identity and the certificate of deposit of this funds, only if I get a positive response from you and also after psychologically studying you from your response. I must tell you that you will be a very lucky having to handle this transaction with me, I shall be sneding you mails from different email accounts for security reasons but only if you desire to have the deal struck with an innocent heart.

Good luck.

my regards,

Frank W. Kwong Shing.

and my latest reply

Quote :
Hello Long Duck Dong,

I appreciate your response, and I was also trying to test you in my previous e-mail. Seeing as I get all sorts of these e-mails from Nigerian scum, it is hard to know who is being truthful and who is being a liar. I can tell you have the best intentions. Your business idea intrigues me as I could certainly find ways to make this money flourish in various markets.

What strikes me as interesting is that you say that you can not speak fluent English, however you type it out farily well. I am having a hard time understanding how you can be solid in one area of the language and struggle in the other. I understand English is a very difficult language to wrap your head around, but after studying several languages myself, I know that you can't have one without the other. My friend Al Bundy would agree with that last statement.

Can you also explain more on how this swift transaction will work? A brand new account at a bank receiving 160 Million dollars would stand out to even the most lazy bank employee as being odd. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to deposit gradual, smaller sums of money and I would transfer those to my own private bank account. Your master plan of stealth doesn't seem to be as well thought out as you think.

JC

http://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

oooo he is getting anxious!!!

Quote :
Hi JC,

I got your message and undertood eevry part of it clearly.

It would be the most cowardice action if I decide not to reply your email after all, you did not address your last email to me but to 'Long Duck Dong' (maybe a friend of yours you mistook me for. Anyways, the content of your message clearly reveals that it was meant for me.

I will clarify your doubts one after the other... You may be writing someone else's language perfectly but maybe unable to relate it orally as perfect, this is because accent matters. The study is merely time, but the accent is a seriously taken note in linguistics, do not forget that my position takes me places and I must write and edit for other leaders to understand clearly. Well, that's aside for now. The Nigerian scam is all over the internet and that is for sure dumb and sick with nothing to gain and all to loose if you attempt to claim a lottery you did not buy a ticket for. I have read a lot about those stuffs but a focused person will do a transaction to achieve success and not hoping to claim a lottery online that you do not know where it was played. If you have seen a sort of this kind of deal I am introducing to you, then it may be real or maybe somebody just trying to fool around with what he or she only heard about but have no idea of how it is executed. Proffesionality(professionalism and personality) matters in executing matters of this kind of magnitude.

A brand new account at some kind of banks.. and not all kinds of banks. Gradual transfer of funds from the account will not be possible because once eye brows are raised at this, then the whole thing is flopped without achieving the goal which is getting real money in our private pockets. Once the funds move out of HongKong to a bank with same telextype as my bank, it is swift and unnoticeable for a reasonable period of time. Moreover, the Swiss kind of banking system will not permit a foreign trace revealing international customers identity and transaction made in the kind of bank we will use for the transaction. They will have their own benefit from it as well, as they will be deducting international transfer charges and other details sum from the funds, but all that will be from my part and not yours, so don't worry.

If you have more questions on this, please get back and ask in details. I like your person because you sound like one whose balls got steel in it, and so I am not afraid of you handling your share of this money. I will not commence this transaction with you still, if you do not provide details that I requested in the first mail.. This is a huge sum of money and I need to know a little about you before I can do this with you. I am not so much in a hurry, but I wish this was done as soon as it can be done, and a new life begins.

I hope to get your message at your convenience.

Regards,

Frank W.K.Shing

my response, here is where we get it weird.

Quote :
I see that you are a very eager man to do business and your explanation of how the language system makes sense to me now. I apologize for misunderstanding it initially.

You flatter me when you say I have balls of steel, I like to think I am king of my domain. I must tell you that I plan to use my sum of the money to do something that many would not smile upon.

See, I am very sexually hyperactive and intend on using my millions to purchase several hot tubs. These hot tubs will be filled with vodka, pepto bismol, marshmellows, and cow intestines. I will then gag myself naked in these hot tubs while trying to give myself a reach around with steel wool. After being successful in maiming myself i plan on rubbing lemon juice and rubbing alcohol in my open wounds. I will be incredibly insulted if you do not join me for a session of Scratch the Coin Purse.

JC

here is his e-mail for anyone else who wants to have fun

emailshing@gmail.com

Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

HAHAHA! Oh man, hilarious intentions with the cash Ninja. XD
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Hahahahahahahaha. I'm dying over here. I'm reading this on my phone in the break room at work. People are giving me looks like I'm absolutely nuts.

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

That's fucking AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 am

lol, still no response yet, but it was right around this time yesterday that he sent me one.

if you are ever bored, go to www.419eater.com and read some of those conversations. Some of these guys who fuck with the scammers end up getting carvings and shit, hilarious.

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 am

got another one. lets see what comes of this!

Here is his e-mail to me
Quote :
Assalamn aleikum

It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I believe will be a surprise,as we are both complete strangers.
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Engineer Mohamed Hassan from Cairo in Egypt,i am the owner of SOLITEX CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED here in Ghana ,i lost my lovely wife and my only child in a car accident last year.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now the condition of my health is very bad.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself.Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focus on my job as that was the only thing I cared for,but now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when I have a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I had lived it, now that it is dark for me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as few close friends.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization around the world, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

I have deposited the huge cash of five million dollars($5 million Dollars) with INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED in Ghana for the needy and poor, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity home,the widows and to the people of Haiti suffering from earthquake including the victims of Pakistan flood.

I have set aside 25% for you for your time and patience,please you have to keep it a secret until you receive the money into your account because of my family, kindly contact me with your full name, home address, telephone number and your photo.

Once i receive it, i will send more details regarding my wishes and my international passport including my family photos to you more understanding.

May Allah bless you and you family,remember to pray for me

Best Regards,
Engineer Mohamed Hassan

well shit, I gotta help, and hey 25% is better than no percent right?

Quote :
Dear Engineer,

I am terribly sorry to hear of your condition. A family member of mine also suffered from cancer as well, so I feel your pain. figuratively of course, not actually because I don't have cancer. Anyways, I digress. I would love to help you in your mission to help the needy. Here is my contact information.

Antoine Dodson
619-867-5309
30 E. Broadway
Columbia, Mo., 65203
My photo is in the attachments. I hide my real name from registering my e-mail address so I don't get contacted by all sorts of unnecessary things.My Fun With Scammers Antoine-dodson

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

oh that address, mapquest it. you'll head right for Columbia Cemetery in Missouri.

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:45 pm

bwahahah, we have bait!

Quote :
Hello

I need your to assist for transferring of this donation fund which will please my heart and bring much blessing to your life and way if this can be done with sincere and truth because is for Establishment of house of worshiping,for the poor that is in need of help and the orphanage homes.

Below is exactly what i want the fund to invest into:-

1, For building place of worshiping.
2, For the organization that help the poor once
3, For propagating words of Allah to the entire universe
4, Charity and motherless homes

Meanwhile, before we start, My aim of contacting you if for a trustworthy transfer between both of us. I will like to inform you that you should handle this transfer with sincerity and to promise me strongly that when you receive the fund into your bank account, that you will never betray the trust and to fulfill my wish by making use of the money according to my wish.

I want you to send to me your international passport so that i can have trust in you, please remember to keep these project a secret until the money is transferred into your account , i don`t want anything to happen to the money,once i receive it.

I will send the bank contact to you where the fund is deposited to apply for the transfer and i will also direct you on what to do , mean while the condition of my illness is very bad, so i won't like you to delay as you can know that something may happen any moment and i won't like to left the fund with the bank as Government Treasury.

Remember to prey for me always,
May Allah bless you and your family.

Sincerely
Engineer Mohamed Hassan

my response

Quote :
uh oh, we have a bit of a problem, i don't have a passport as i have never been out of the country. what we gonna do?

got some sweet attachments too.

so check this out. here is his "deposit" slip. Doesn't even change the name of the "Beneficiary" to my name. oh and he deposited this in February of 07. nice. A for effort, but anyone can see how he has either used Photoshop or Excel to type shit in as he has some formatting issues on some of the cells.

My Fun With Scammers BANK_DEPOSIT_SLIP_FOR_ENGINEER_MOHAMED_HASSAN_TO_YOU

His Passport. Wait a second, hold the phone, the scanned image has what appears to be paper scanned in with it at the top too. so an image of a scan that was scanned? or maybe their scanners suck and that is how it looks.

My Fun With Scammers Engineer_mohamed_hassan_international_passport1

awww family photos.

My Fun With Scammers Engineer_mohamed_hassan_and_his_wife
My Fun With Scammers My_wif__my_child_during_his_wedding

Mug shot or corporate photo, you be the judge

My Fun With Scammers Photo

forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

i shudder to think how many people fall for this shit, but your response to the long duck dong was priceless, giving your self a reacharound with steel wool epic.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm

also you should emial long duck dong and tell him that his lack or response has caused you to be upset and that you are about to contact his bank and rat him out, try to black mail the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 pm

lol, i tried sending him a few other e-mails to ask what the deal was, but he stopped responding. I have a feeling this guy will do the same. Maybe he googled the address.

forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 pm

this is some funny shit tho.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Seems like a pretty honest guy to me.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:38 pm

along with his 7 different fonts on that deposit slip with 2 incorrect dates, lol

Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

You should give him a chance. He's dying and just trying to help out. He just needs your bank name, routing number and account number. I'm sure everything will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

you're right. i'll give him my social too just to be safe

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

alright, got a response!

Quote :
OK, kindly send more photos to me for more trust.

Thanks
Engineer Mohamed Hassan

and i replied with

Quote :
not a problem at all! i have a picture from Christmas and a picture from when I got done working out at the gym.

hope these will work out.

and the pics

My Fun With Scammers 100_0052
My Fun With Scammers 64123-Hip-Hop-Doo-Rag-in-Black-thumb2

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm

awesome, he ****ing bought it

Quote :
Hello my son,

Thank you so much for your personal information and your interest to assist me.
you pave me more trust to release to you my account information and bank contact to link the bank where the fund are deposited.
I have contact the bank manager on phone and he instructed me to compose to you letter below which you can use to contact the bank as an application of transfer after filling the empty spaces, but i will like you when start communicating with them try to be keeping me update to enable me directing on what to do till you confirm the total amount in your account.

Please try to fill the form with your valid bank account to avoid mistake because if there's any mistake of account the money may divert to another person account. The empty spaces will be fill with your complete home address, your telephone number, your bank name with their address and account holder name.

Please always remember to pray for me.

May Allah bless you and your family.

From Engineer Mohamed Hassan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Operational Manager
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
103 st john avenue off Accra
police station Accra,
Ghana.
Direct tel: +233271423737
Email: icb.gh@live.com

Dear Sir,
Application as foreign partner to holder of account number ICBGH/4934109.
I -------------------------------------------------------------, humbly wish to apply to this esteem bank today as 01/09/2010 as a foreign partner to your customer,Engineer Mohamed Hassan ,I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at $5,000,000(five million US Dollars only) left in account number ICBGH/4934109

I wish my application be given urgent attention as I wish the balance to be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below;

(1)Full Name;---------------------------------------------------------

(2)Home Address:--------------------------------------------------

(3)Telephone Number:------------------------------------------

(4)Your Bank Name:-----------------------------------------------

(5)Bank Address:----------------------------------------------------

(6)Account Number:------------------------------------------------

(7)Swift code:---------------------------------------------------------

and now my response.

1. Antoine Dodson
2. 30 E. Broadway
Columbia, Mo., 65203
3. 619-867-5309
4. Bank of Eastern Missouri
5. 2304 Missouri Boulevard
Jefferson City, MO 65109
6. 5965759480
7. 3902

can't wait to spread da love! praise Jesus! praise Allah!

the address in number 5 is to the local Kmart in columbia missouri. numbers 6 and 7 were used from a random number table in one of my old stats books.

Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

HA!

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

Good stuff Ninja! Some people actually fall for this shit. I'm a Mortician and these pricks have a scheme where they call funeral homes through a relay operator. Although there are a number of variations, the basic scenario has remained the same. A relay operator contacts the funeral home, assisting someone with a phone call from overseas. The caller says that their mother, father, brother, etc. has died and they need your assistance in bringing them home. They want you to call a funeral home in Nigeria or the United Kingdom, always outside the United States, and send money via Western Union to the out of country funeral home. They then try to give you a credit card to pay for the charges. The credit card is a stolen card from another scheme and even though it may appear at first the funeral home got paid, the card was cancelled eventually and the funeral home loses out. I used to love fucking with these guys!!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:13 am

awwww, he died! what a coincidence!

Quote :
GOOD DAY,

MY NAME IS DR (MRS)JULIET ROBINSON FROM NEW LIFE HOSPITAL HERE IN GHANA,I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM MY PATIENT , I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT ENGINEER MOHAMED HASSAN DEAD THESE MORNING AT 6AM AFTER BATTLING WITH HIS ILLNESS,WE TRIED OUR BEST TO SAFE HIM BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LOST HIM.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES,WE ARE VERY SORRY ABOUT HIS DEATH,BEFORE HE DEAD, HE SECRETLY CALLED ME AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND HIS PROJECT AT HAND,WHICH YOU ABOUT TO ACCOMPLISH.

ENGINEER MOHAMED HASSAN SAID THAT YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM THE BANK AND MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL HIS WISHES AND YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE DOING IT FOR ALLAH AND IT WILL ALSO BRING SO MUCH BLESSING TO YOUR LIFE.

LASTLY,HE SAID THAT 25% OF THE MONEY IS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT WHILE 75% IS FOR HIS WISHES,SO MY FRIEND I WANT ADVICE YOU, PLEASE MAKE THAT YOU FULFILL HIS WISHES BECAUSE MY PATIENT ENGINEER MOHAMED HASSAN IS A VERY KIND MAN.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE HERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND EVEN PAY THEIR HOSPITAL BILLS AND ALSO BUY DRUGS FOR THEM.

PLEASE TAKE HEART AND MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.(MRS) JULIET ROBINSON

She attached a photo too, the doctors outfit is clearly from a halloween store and what doctor wears lace and red lipstick?

My Fun With Scammers DR_JULIET3

I was in no mood to really mess around any more, here is my reply. Which I sent to both email addresses

Quote :
Oh my, what terrible news! I am deeply sorry to hear about the dear Engineers death! Actually, hold on, no I am not. I don't give a fuck. Because you are both (assuming this is actually two people) horrible liars and are obviously in the scam game. The bank deposit slip with 57 different fonts, two different deposit dates FROM LAST YEAR, and formatting issues beyond belief is clearly the first tip that you are trying to screw people out of money.

You spend your time on the internet trying so so hard to rip people off with their bank account information trying to make a quick buck. And I have seen the success you have had on the people who fall for your schemes. But as you are more than likely finding out right now, there is no Bank of Eastern Missouri, the pin number is fake, the account number is fake, the whole thing is a scam, just like you bastards like to try and pull on innocent people. Eat that ya fucks.

But it gets better, you've supplied me with plenty of examples of the fake documents, photos, and information to pass along to proper government officials in both the United States, Ghana, Nigeria, and Egypt. I gotta cover all of my bases because Lord knows where you are actually located, but I think it will get to the right hands.

I pray to JESUS that those kids in the pictures are just from you searching around the internet and finding something to use. If they are actual family members, way to set an example of how to try and be an honest person. Terrible parents you are.

So in conclusion,

Go fuck yourself, PRAISE JESUS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD AND SAVIOR, eat a dick.

forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 pm

omg ninja tell me you didn't send those to FBI it was me i'm mohamud i was just trying to pay my electricity omg why dude i though we was buddies.

jk i'm not but yeah you should report them to FBI this shit is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am

Praise Allah!!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

bah, they stopped sending me stuff, i wonder why? lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fun With Scammers   My Fun With Scammers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fun With Scammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: