Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just saying Thanks!

Go down 
+5
00Xtremeninja
Kevin W
shmiddy
MuckandGrind
Pete
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Just saying Thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Hello, I would just like to say thank you for creating this forum! For someone that is new to the world of forums, it's refreshing to see a place where one is able to speak freely (within reason) without fear of reprisal from long-time members and/or administration. I hope to be a valued contributor and will do my best to help spread the word about this place.

In addition, I offer my services (limited as they may be) to keep you up to date on anything you wish to know about the Duluth/Superior area. Once again, thank you and GO WILD!

Pete
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome aboard Pete!!

Many of us like to debate and challenge each other, if any of us do that do you, don't take offense - it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

A thank you thread? Good call.
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 pm

shmiddy wrote:

You mean I did something right???? Wow, this IS a big change from the WMB!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Pete wrote:
shmiddy wrote:

You mean I did something right???? Wow, this IS a big change from the WMB!!! Very Happy

In my judgment... but be sure not to overvalue my judgment.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:44 pm

And thank you for coming here! All of you!

I love you
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm

you're welcome Pete, glad to have ya here man! And thank you for coming over. Hell yes you should feel comfortable posting up whatever around here. From the looks of things, it seems like we have a good core of people around.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd contend that although there are only 44 registered posters here (so far) many,many,many of them are posters who were/are VERY active at the WMB and makes up a good percentage of the WMB core. (Hockeytalk-wise)

I gotta say, I've been posting on 2 boards simultaneously for 3 days now and it hasn't taxed my pea-sized brain one bit!

It's not really that hard to keep up and participate in 2 "slow" boards. (Meaning, trying to keep up and post in 2 CDC-like boards would be nearly impossible)

All this, as always, is IMO and doesnt reflect opinions or thoughts of any other poster other than myself.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey, you're absolutely welcome here Pete! And any info you have, especially about hockey of course is more than welcome as well! Glad to have you! Just saying Thanks! 599144
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

hockey2 Hi Pete
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks Ninja!!! This Board is a site for sore eyes.

And please, please PLEASE No cliques here-ok Enough of the "You're not cool enough to hang out with us at Alary's" here!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm

CJayWild wrote:

And please, please PLEASE No cliques here-ok Enough of the "You're not cool enough to hang out with us at Alary's" here!
I think that's the LAST thing you have to worry about here. Most everyone here is the type of person who welcomes any and all comers! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm

For sure. I'm not a clique person at all, so I'm not gonna be running with any anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

CJayWild wrote:

not cool enough to hang out at Alarys....... bwahahahahahahahahahahhahaah
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

shmiddy wrote:
CJayWild wrote:

not cool enough to hang out at Alarys....... bwahahahahahahahahahahhahaah

or hang out at Saints games!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Nice to see ya make it over CJay! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saying Thanks!   Just saying Thanks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: