Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Avatars?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbleWild

BubbleWild

Missing Avatars? Empty
PostSubject: Missing Avatars?   Missing Avatars? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 am

What's the deal with the rather strange selection of avatars in the gallery? Sure there's plenty of variety to please everyone, but why aren't there any avatars related to hockey? Just something to think about, cause I know the site's still pretty new and surely avatars aren't important compared to everything else. I was just bummed to not be able to put a Wild logo as my avatar Crying or Very sad

Anyway, good job with the site, and keep it up! Can't wait to see it bustling with people talking about Old Time Minnesota Hockey!

P.S. If there are actually hockey logos that I've missed, ignore the first part of my post! Razz
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Missing Avatars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Avatars?   Missing Avatars? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm

well, because this site is hosted via a free web server, they had their own default gallery for avatars. Once we get more of a fan base going, I'll work up some NHL avatars.

Also, I am curious to know, did you come over from the Wild Message Boards?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Missing Avatars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Avatars?   Missing Avatars? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm

ok, for you Bubble's, I got ya 3 logos to choose from.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Missing Avatars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Avatars?   Missing Avatars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Avatars?
Page 1 of 1