Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included Empty
PostSubject: HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included   HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 pm

so according to hockeys future ranking of our prospects this is the list

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12284/mikael_granlund_premieres_as_minnesota_wilds_top_prospect/

1: Granlund
2: Scandella
3: Cuma
4: Gillies (really? over larson and zucker?)
5: Hacket
6: Almond
7: Larsson
8: Wellman
9: Broda the tryout we signed after WAS let him go
10: Haula

ok so umm a guy in Wellman who played in the NHL and played WELL in the NHL is below Gillies? that list is messed up, i agree with Granlund at 1, but after him its Wellman top 6 potential and not that far away from getting to that either. Larsson is way ahead of Gillies, he has a deadly shot and is young, plays a two way game. Hell i'd even put Zucker before Gillies, yes he's small but he's proven he can play, 17 year old played a role in USA beating Canada last year i think he'll end up being a pretty good pick in 3ish years.

what are your thoughts on the rankings based on being a bias fan?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included   HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Just because you don't like Gillies doesn't mean the guy is worthless. Zucker has proven nothing compared with Gillies. Gillies still fits in the top 6 IMO.

I'd have him ahead of both Larsson and Zucker easy... I do agree that Wellman needs to move WAY up that list! Almond at #6? SERIOUSLY!?!?!? Wellman, Larsson, Prosser all should easily be ahead of him.

BTW - why do you rate Zucker so high?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included   HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:24 pm

i don't hate Gillies i'd much like him to be good, to surprise all of us and make the team this year and contribute.

Zucker i think is going to show a lot he was 17 and won gold with the under 20 squad and contributed, i doubt that we had so little talent trying out that we had to put a 17 year old on there. maybe rating him ahead of gillies at this point was too much, just saying tho Wellman is easily 2nr or 3rd best prospect we have.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included   HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Wellman is 4th on my list behind the same 3 that HF listed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included   HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HF's rating our our prospect with the 2010 draftees included
Page 1 of 1