Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery Empty
PostSubject: strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery   strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 pm

so while it lasted it was fun watching him pitch so well, now the odds are he'll never make it to that level and he might turn out to be a good pitcher, way to go Nats.

I think the guy who managed the Nats is the same guy who managed the Cubs when Kerry Wood was a rookie and fucked his arm, i might be wrong but i think its right, the Nats manager also said he ain't going to baby Strausberg.

Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery   strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah eerily similar to Liriano during his rookie season....my guess is he will take about the same amount of time to fully recover and although he will prob never have as good of stuff as he had before the surgery he will still be a good pitcher. Look for him to be back with great numbers in a couple years.
Back to top Go down

strausberd likely headed to tommy john surgery
Page 1 of 1