Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the fish vs the vikes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

the fish vs the vikes Empty
PostSubject: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:26 am

so Ninja this sunday who ya got?

i'm thinking the vikes win and win big
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:09 pm

all depends on which vikes show up. favre looks lost without his favorite receiver and is showing his age. If Miami contains the run they should be able to hold their own

http://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I can't bear to witness some Vikes fans panicking should they go 0-2. Better win it to save people from jumping off of the bridges.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm

soooo many people are still in the mindset that we are the same Dolphin team from 07 that went 1-15 (cough, sportsfan, cough). If the Phins win tomorrow, there will be mass hysteria in Minnesota.

OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 pm

There would be mass hysteria if the Vikings lost to ANYBODY! That's how this town works. Wait a sec....aren't dolphins mammals? facepalm
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:33 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
all depends on which vikes show up. favre looks lost without his favorite receiver and is showing his age. If Miami contains the run they should be able to hold their own
Looked more like rust than it did lost.

I think the Vikes will win BIG.

BTW - we're having Fish Tacos for tailgating in the morning... we will make sure to let everyone know the fresh Cod was not caught in a "Dolphin safe" manner! Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 am

hey talon, you will be able to hear me screaming loud as hell when henne is hitting marshall all day to the end zone! =)

TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 am

Henne will be too busy pulling himself off the turf to be able to hit marshall for anything.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 am

BTW - I hope the Dome's sanitation crew is getting bonus pay today. They're going to have some dead fish to clean up!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 am

Fuck the Vikings.

I hope Jared Allen and Brett Favre break their necks today. I hope Peterson runs for 200 plus and 4 scores. And then breaks his neck in week 16.

Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Quote :
Dolphins move to 2-0 as Brett Favre's 4 turnovers doom Vikings

Thank you ESPN.

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 pm

wait a minute now ESPN is wrong only 3 turnovers were his fault.

and Dolphins are a fish mammal.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm

The best part of this season is going to be the Minnesota Curse where we finish awful enough to miss the playoffs and too good to get a chance at a good draft pick at QB.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

was kind of an ugly game, but i will take a W!

zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

is it too early to start asking for Chilly Willy's head?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 pm

TaLoN!!! YOU'VE GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!!!!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
was kind of an ugly game, but i will take a W!
I didn't know what "FINS WIN" meant on the other board. I was thinking you meant Finland. bag
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm

lol, i bet SF needed to be talked off of a bridge today

00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

the fish vs the vikes 5jwvikes092010

Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

the fish vs the vikes 09000d5d81aa7f7e_gallery_600
Maybe next time buddy...

Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 pm

lol, they play the Lions. I bet Detroit wins due to they are sick of losing close games

TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am

Wow Favre looked bad out there. I could count 12 times he threw the ball into triple coverage when there was a completely wide open receiver on the other side!

Berrian is fucking worthless, and Favre is playing like a panicked rookie out there.

I'll be honest here guys, the play calling was good. There were a LOT of plays to be made if they just fucking executed!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

Favre is starting to look like how he was with the Packers a few years before he decided to "retire" trying to make passes that aren't there and getting stuck on trying to hit only a few guys.

Miami's defense has been weak for a long time, glad to see they stepped it up yesterday and made the plays when they needed to. Stopping the redzone attack was huge. I also think the Vikes shot themselves in the foot by not taking the field goal on the first drive. It wouldn't have helped the score, but the outcome of the Fins drive might have been different if they had to kick it off.

TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 am

He looked better than he did in week 1, but the thing is, when Harvin aggrivated his hip blocking for Peterson early in the 2nd, Favre didn't look like he trusted any receiver the rest of the game.

As I said, the game plan was good, the play calling was good, the plays had players available to make plays, but Favre didn't give them a chance to work.

The Vikes are 0-2, but they are not a bad 0-2 team, they are still a very good team, they just have to let things come together. They have a better defense than last year so far... so while the offense is trying to get in sync, they will be in each and every game.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 am

good news is we get Lions, bad news is the last 2 years we have had issues beating them. I'm surprised Favre isn't going to Shianco more he is a solid TE, i'm also upset we didn't try a pass when we were int he red zone, at least to make the Fish unsure, they just stacked the box and knew it was all AP.

Good observation on the Harvin situation tho TaLoN, hadn't though of it, but it adds up now.

We should be fine tho if we can get our act together, i liked seeing Peterson run like a beast out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fish vs the vikes   the fish vs the vikes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fish vs the vikes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next