Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja is the best forum admin ever

Go down 
+3
angelina_e
00Xtremeninja
forthewild
7 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Ninja is the best forum admin ever Empty
PostSubject: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 am

so i managed to get my self at least for the time being banned from the Wild official forums for using the fuck word.

so just wanted to thank Ninja for not yet banning me for saying fuck.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 am

the fuck? they didn't get their fuckin swear filter up yet? how fuckin lame. Ninja is the best forum admin ever 28867
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

forthewild wrote:
so i managed to get my self at least for the time being banned from the Wild official forums for using the fuck word.

How long are you banned? A week or a month? I got a month for using that word when others have only gotten a week.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm

angelina_e wrote:
forthewild wrote:

How long are you banned? A week or a month? I got a month for using that word when others have only gotten a week.
Well that makes no FUCKING sense!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

first ban was a week, i though it was because of how my post was, after reading it it was quite vulgar and insulting, now i get an error and i'm not sure if its perma or a month.

fuck that is annoying
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 pm

What a bunch of fucking horseshit.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 am

forthewild wrote:
first ban was a week, i though it was because of how my post was, after reading it it was quite vulgar and insulting, now i get an error and i'm not sure if its perma or a month.

fuck that is annoying

just create a dupe account, not like they ever do IP bans.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 am

was thinking the same thing tho, but its still sucks a fat dick, who ever the mod is they have not been around hockey players, if there is two sure things hockey players do its make sailors look like babies, and spit.
Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 am

forthewild wrote:

fuck that is annoying
If it's your second offense I'm guessing you got a month. If they won't permaban wildfan4eva, they won't permaban anyone.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 am

speaking of 4eva.............................that fucking racist asshole is being more frequent here!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Fuck! That's fucking lame!
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 pm

inb4fuck.

Oh.... fuck. Nvm.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:31 pm

good to see you round these parts again Toewser!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 pm

i made a new account Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja is the best forum admin ever   Ninja is the best forum admin ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja is the best forum admin ever
Page 1 of 1