Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?

Go down 
+16
DoubleDeuce
wukwinn
zamboni14
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
timotheuzi
Pete
Toewser
00Xtremeninja
BackStopBabe
shmiddy
Dee Oh Cee
MuckandGrind
Beer
Kevin W
CJayWild
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quisp

Quisp

Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?   Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Havoc wrote:
Mexicans? Bohemia and Negra Modelo
German? Bitburger, but only in Germany
Others? Tsing Tao for Chinese beer, Jamaican Red Stripes, and my all time favorite Vietnamese 33s.

You have the worst taste in beers I have ever seen!! When I lived in Europe, Bitburger was known as "shitburger piles"! Tastes more like nuked up Budweiser than a German beer. Red Stripe is disgusting and Tsing Tao tastle like battery acid. I can't speak of the others but I know not to try them now. Very Happy

To each his/her own of course, I'm not busting just on the bottom end of my personal spectrum.

Oberdorfer Dunkel Weiss is my personal fave out of Germany.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?   Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 am

Havoc,
You list that crap and you live in Denver! The best beer in the world is produced right here in the US. The best beer in the US is in Colorado. You need to visit the tap room of Great Divide. 2201 Arapahoe Street. They have plenty of free parking even though it's downtown. I'm still here for a week if you want to have a real beer.
Back to top Go down
CJayWild

CJayWild

PostSubject: Re: Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?   Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Saw that my wife bought some Tomand Jerry mix- Anyone ever have that with Sailor Jerry?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?   Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Like's Beer (or other adult beverages)?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: