Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New All Star voting format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

New All Star voting format Empty
PostSubject: New All Star voting format   New All Star voting format I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

WTF?

What are all of your feelings on this new idea? The basic voting premise doesn't change at all, but the rest of it seems to be an unnecessary joke. Why make things so cluttered?
Why get rid of any traditional format whether it's East/West, World/North America....whatever? Now we're gonna have stupid team names given to the two sides. I shudder at the thought of some lame battle between the "Xtreme" team and the "Crushers" team. Or some bullshit like that.
It's ideas like this that continue to make hockey a joke for the mainstream audience that our precious Gary wants so badly.

Then again, maybe I'm taking it too hard which is always a strong possibility. I'm sure it will "breathe new life into a meaningless game" or whatever jackass phrase we'll keep hearing from now until then. I guess we'll have to wait and see come January.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=543059
Back to top Go down

New All Star voting format
Page 1 of 1