Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My next car!

Go down 
+2
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

My next car! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm

The red really jumps on a black car! I'm actually surprised that my car is the first Shelby I have actually seen (other than a Ford promo pic in '09) with that combo.

I'll put up more pics after I pick it up on Monday, when the car is absolutely sparkling!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 am

VERY nice car. You've always seemed to work your ass off so you deserve to spoil yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 am

Amen...that thing is a beaut.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:48 pm

i do however demand some under the hood shots at some point too tal
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Got her home today... I couldn't help but take a little extra romp though...

Here are some pics taken when I was picking her up! She was on the lift getting the chin spoiler back on when I first got there...

My next car! - Page 2 UndertheBeast4
My next car! - Page 2 UndertheBeast3
My next car! - Page 2 UndertheBeast2
My next car! - Page 2 UndertheBeast
My next car! - Page 2 Raised8
My next car! - Page 2 Raised7
My next car! - Page 2 Raised6
My next car! - Page 2 Raised5
My next car! - Page 2 Raised3
My next car! - Page 2 Raised2
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 pm

My next car! - Page 2 Raised
My next car! - Page 2 UndertheHood2
My next car! - Page 2 UndertheHood
My next car! - Page 2 HandBuiltwithPride
My next car! - Page 2 RadytoRide
My next car! - Page 2 MilesatPickup
My next car! - Page 2 PutHometoBed
My next car! - Page 2 PutHometoBed3
My next car! - Page 2 PutHometoBed2
My next car! - Page 2 Snake
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 am

A friend of mine was there when I was picking up the car... he took these pics and sent them to me... enjoy!

My next car! - Page 2 Shelby
My next car! - Page 2 Shelby2
My next car! - Page 2 Shelby3
My next car! - Page 2 Shelby4
My next car! - Page 2 Shelby5
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 am

beautiful man. i love how ford kept it easy to work on and straight forward with that engine. not like other car companies that turn it, flip it, etc.

next update from tal will be a vid of him laying down some rubber followed by pics of a trip to the tire shop for some new tires, lol
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I didn't buy the car to do burnouts. We all know it can do so without even trying to. I plan on leaving the traction control on for a while at first as I get to know her tendencies. Then put the traction into sport mode for a bit before I let her loose.

Of course... we need the weather to turn back in the right direction first. Yesterday it rained all day... today it's snow... barely into the 30's the rest of the week, so it may be 2 weeks before I get to drive her again at this rate...

In the mean time, I'm framing the window sticker to hang in the garage next to the Shelby. Wink
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

lol, you didn't break that chin spoiler off in the snow drifts did ya?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I haven't driven it since I got her home Monday night. She's a fair weather driver.. since yesterday it was pouring rain, and today it's snowing... didn't even consider taking her out of the garage.

Looks like it will clear up, but with highs barely hitting 30 for the rest of the week. She'll likely stay parked for now.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Nice ride Talon! I have yet to see one like it around the St Louis area and the weather has been nice. I bought my 911 2 1/2 years ago and I'm still stoked everyday I turn the key.
No matter how bad the day you can jump in her and just go and you forget about all the bs for a while. It's a good feeling. So is taking an exit ramp at 110mph!

Ok two thing's I noticed, turn your flag around in the garage, the blue field should be on the left side. Also, two fords but a goodwrench Dale flag?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

dude this week has been perfect for that car to be driving. i was thinkin of you the other day when i saw an all black Cobra out.

Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Quisp wrote:
Nice ride Talon! I have yet to see one like it around the St Louis area and the weather has been nice. I bought my 911 2 1/2 years ago and I'm still stoked everyday I turn the key.
No matter how bad the day you can jump in her and just go and you forget about all the bs for a while. It's a good feeling. So is taking an exit ramp at 110mph!

Ok two thing's I noticed, turn your flag around in the garage, the blue field should be on the left side. Also, two fords but a goodwrench Dale flag?
Where did you see 2 Fords? I have a Ford and a Hyundai... Razz

00Xtremeninja wrote:
dude this week has been perfect for that car to be driving. i was thinkin of you the other day when i saw an all black Cobra out.

On Tuesday I took a nice 200 mile jaunt with the top down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My next car!   My next car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My next car!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: