Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State High School Hockey Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Blaine is up 2-1 after 1.

Edina scored first, but Blaine responded with both a power play goal and a short hander. That shorty by Brodzinski was a beautiful goal!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm

5 on 5 Edina is pretty dominating today. Though their D is iffy, their PK is brutal!

Blaine wasn't cashing in on their few chances this time around, Edina takes a 3-2 lead into the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Edina wins 3-2. Edina controlled play most of the way. Blaine was the Jonny Brodzinski show this year instead of the Bjugstad show.

If they could ever get more than 1 top player developing at a time.... maybe they could actually do something in the Tourney.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

0-0 after one. WBL really should utilize their size advantage as the game moves on. That could really wear on the much smaller and younger Hounds.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 am

just got done watching the games (since I had to tape almost all of them.) WBL had more then a few chances to win that game.

EP vs LV... no surprise

Eagan vs Moorhead- Eagan looked pretty good, if they can take EP, I think they might be coming in under the radar and could possibly take the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State High School Hockey Tournament   State High School Hockey Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State High School Hockey Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2