Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dammit! My phone died Sunday...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

Dammit! My phone died Sunday... Empty
PostSubject: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:44 am

I lost everything including all of my SIM contacts!

I picked up a new Motorola Atrix 4g yesterday though...it's a pretty impressive phone to say the least! I'm really digging the swype to type thing here, it works a lot better than you would think it would...

It totally sucks that I need to get all my contacts back from scratch though.Does ANYONE remember phone numbers anymore? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:53 am

Absolutely not. I know my parents phone number and that's about it. I have to second guess myself when writing down my fiancee/best friend/siblings numbers.

Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:15 pm

^^^i only know my old home number (thanks kindergarten) and like 2 others. i should prolly utilize that back up thing for my computer my phone came with. lol

http://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I knew my Mom's number and was able to get a few others from her, I also got some from my home phone's nice long caller ID history. For a lot of them though I will have to wait until I see them next, or at least until they call or text me again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the facebook/twitter message of "I lost my phone/my phone broke so please everyone send me a message with your number so I can re-add you"

Thankfully I've never had that happen. But it sucks enough whenever I get a new phone period. Always have the backup plan. I like that US Cellular offers that now at no charge should the shit go down.

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm not a fan of facebook or twitter...don't have and don't want an account for either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! My phone died Sunday...   Dammit! My phone died Sunday... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dammit! My phone died Sunday...
Page 1 of 1