Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hey, 00Xtremeninja!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

I didn't see a private message option or I am just not good at forums one of the two. So forgive me for making this into a thread.. but seeing as you have that name and that avatar.. are you planning on hitting up GOTJ this year? we got our tickets, balla site and car passes.. not just saving up some spending $$ and we got a group of 6-8 of us headed out for the second year in a row. I'm stoked to see George Clinton and the P Funk all stars! haha.

sidenote: did you hit up the old shit tour or world of webs tours at first ave? I was at both lol
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 pm

He's barely a juggalo anymore! Haha, I was gonna go to the GOTJ, but I'm deciding to do my bachelor party that weekend instead. I'm bummed to miss Ice Cube, Busta, CKY, P Funk...man A solid fucking lineup this year.

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 pm

ah damn! yeah it looks like theres a sick line up this year! last year was pretty good but theres more im excited to see this year! another infomercial is coming out ina couple weeks.. apparently charlie sheen is confirmed to make an appearance lol. potluck, hed pe.. the usuals.. the new infomercial is gonna have more main stage, wrestling and comedians.. im pretty stoked to see brian posehn and harland williams.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeah this is the best lineup I've seen in YEARS. The wrestlers doing comedy could be golden too. Mick Foley, Piper...all classic.
I heard bobby brown got added too. Plenty of drugs on the bridge for him to get into. I'm actually pissed to miss MC Hammer as well.
If the next infomercial drops more solid acts, I might have to reconsider not going.

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 pm

haha I know right! I'm excited to see who else.. I've heard whispers that one of the two "mystery acts" they arent accouncing till we're there is gonna be Rob Zombie.. but noones verified that for me at all lol. SAdly my friends wife has to work so we wont be catching the parking lot party this year..but we will still be showing up about mid afternoon on the day they open the gates so we'll still be there early on wed.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm

for the PM's look up at the links and by the sign out link there is the "you have no new messages" click that to go into PM's and then there is the option to send a pm. other wise you can go to someone's profile and there is a PM button in there too.

I wish I was able to catch up with ICP stuff more often but it is tough when I am the only one out of my friend group up here that wants to go. Kevin being in St. Louis would have one hell of a drive to make it up, lol.

speaking of the Gathering, me and Kevin have some funny stories from Peoria Illinois. Tear Gas, seeing massive rolls of TP being thrown, wheel chair crowd surfing, etc.

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!"
Back to top Go down
http://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:25 pm

well I'll have to let you know when we're hitting up a show at first ave we got a group of 5-6 of us that loves to hit up most of the psy shows we can afford in minneap you're more than welcome to meet up with us at a pub before hand and then hit the concert if you dont know others that wanna go!

I'm 30 and have been listening since I was 15.. sadly last year was my first year I could afford gotj, it was a great time but it just made me wish I had caught the earlier years that were much better from what I hear!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:35 pm

i may have to take you up on that offer.

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah the first 4-5 gatherings were awesome. From about 05--08 they were garbage. 09 was amazing. Last year's was OK. I really wish they would go back indoors again, but I can't see that ever happening again.

00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm

"hey man, give me a Faygo!!!" "they are fucking boiling lava hot though." "I gives no fuck!" "ok" *can cracks open* "FUUUUUUUCK THATS HOT!"

Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm

LOLz. Fucking Peoria. Best one ever.

00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm

heh, sitting at the steak and shake and watching the kid jump the counter to refill his soda. almost died eating a frito, good times indeed.

Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 pm

I'll be leaving in 2 weeks! aargghhh! awesome. I can't wait to get in that hot hot heat and hang out with my friends from all over. Music looks decent enough this year, wrestling looks sweet.. I'm stoked for roddy piper vs terry funk lol .. brian posehn should be hilarious.. good times comin soon!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

have a good time, just a word to the wise, if they have inflateable wrestling rings for you to mess around on with other juggalos, don't throw your hands up invictory after the guy falls off and busts his head up. whoops. lol

Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 pm

It turns out I'm heading over there on Sunday for ICP. I can't miss an ICP show that close to me. Heh.

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm

awesome! if you see anyone that looks like this (minus the B Dubs crown and the vinyls on the mask are now all dark green instead of light green/red) say hi!

we should be camped somewhere out by the loonies boonies or red mist, black explorer with minnesota plates there should be a pop up camper and a few tents at our site too lol
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

they didnt have inflatable ones.. or atleast last year they didnt.. but they DID have a bounce castle lol and they had JCW tryouts in the real ring on afternoons. we kinda lay low till evening.. 115-120 is too hot for this fat guy lol so we try to stay cool till the main stage then hit that, second stage, wrestling whatnot and sleep from 5 or 6am till 9 or 10 and do it all again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, 00Xtremeninja!   

Back to top Go down

Hey, 00Xtremeninja!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: