Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! Empty
PostSubject: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm busy watching my Cardinals in the World Series, thus hockey season doesn't start until next week sometime.
Blues have been poopy thus far. But I think they'll right the ship eventually.
The Wild are..well...even. You guys would know more than that than me.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

The Wild pulled off the heist of the century last night! .5 seconds from losing outright, then somehow come away with two points? Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Harding with a steal of a game too!

I am going to get into the swing of things here again with GDT's and the such.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 pm

I'll start posting more too! its been a minute but I had a horrid October. my grandfather passed at the beginning of the month and then I spent my birthday(18th) in the hospital getting a ruptured appendix and 2 baseball sized abscesses(one on bladder and one on intestine) removed followed by 10 days hospital stay and now a few weeks of recovery with no work at home.. on the mend though and back around a computer! hopefully now I can actually tune into more games.. it had been hard to get some of them in the hospital!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Holy crap man. Hopefully things are OK now...

Baseball season is finally over for me and it ended perfectly! My attention goes toward the Packers and hockey now.
Might hit a cheap Blues game against LA in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

things are going along great! just on the mend now. that win against the wings last night helped a bit too :p haha. Blues vs La would be a fun one! and I was rooting for the cards too when I was in the hospital! lol ..the packers though I just can't root for ..you know Vikings loyalties and all Smile
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:18 pm

fuckin hell man, glad to hear you are alright! thought about you the other day when i was listening to Mostasteless in my Jeep and how i might hit ya up next time icp/twiztid come to town.
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 am

yeah do it! this surgery sidetracked my plans to go to hallowicked sadly! but we normally try to make it to all the local shows that we can even if it means a drive down to minneap! I'm hearing theres rumors of a KMK/Twiztid tour in the works .. no for sure word but mono and madrox mentioned it a bit in a interview and said both sides wanna do it its just up to agents to work it all out!

link to twiztid interview about possible kmk/twiztid spring tour

Last edited by Gnarkill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:23 am

i wasnt too clear on the one post my bday was on the 18th im actually 31 lol i kinda wrote it that it seemed like it was my 18th bday lol my bad.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I just got back from Hallowicked on Tuesday. It was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm

nice! I have never made it to a Hallowicked! but ALOT of my friends from gotj and local mn shows went and said it was great! I'm just hoping to make it to gotj again this August if all goes well money wise throughout the year!

funny thing.. the first and only times ive visited Scottrade was on the way to GOTJ the past 2 years lol made sure to get pics as we went through!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:14 pm

KW also had his wifey break her ICP cherry by going to hallowicked
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 am

haha. indeed. And all she could say after I got out of the pit covered in Faygo and confetti was... "Jeez"
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm

haha! thats awesome! we popped a few friends ICP/KMK(and others) cherries at the last gotj aswell as we usually bring one friend to gotj each year that has never been to one.. its always so fun to see how much fun they have. sad part is last year all that homeland security and random pull overs shit really blew.. and its only gonna get worse from here on out I am guessing.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah, I think I'm done with GOTJs overall. They're fun, but it's becoming such a hassle and a clusterfuck of people. If it ever comes back to a city setting, which I don't think will ever happen, maybe I'll reconsider.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 pm

i was listening to Journey on YT today and got all excited when it said they would be at Bryant Lake Bowl on the 29th. They're not....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!   I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figured we needed SOME hockey discussion for the new season!
Page 1 of 1