Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

КРИС САЙМОН Klub

Go down 
+4
shmiddy
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
Havoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

so he is for sure back to playing?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
so he is for sure back to playing?

Oh yeah! But he lost his "K"

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 0_44656_2d5752_L
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Havoc wrote:
A new interview should be appearing on one of the First Nations site soon. I'm looking forward to that.

I've also been told he made the KHL All Star game, which shows what a 2nd rate and talent deprived league the KHL is.

Felt it to be a neccessary fix havoc.

Still pretty damned kewl for you Simon stalkers though. (I'll admit, If I werent hetero I'd totally salivate over that boy!)
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Havoc wrote:
A new interview should be appearing on one of the First Nations site soon. I'm looking forward to that.

I've also been told he made the KHL All Star game, which shows what a 2nd rate and talent deprived league the KHL is.

Still pretty damned kewl for you Simon stalkers though. (I'll admit, If I werent hetero I'd totally salivate over that boy!)

farao (I know that one was for me Ninja)

Actually, the KHL ain't too shabby. But to each his own Ceh. Chris has modest hockey skills, but tons of leadership.
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Havoc wrote:

Well, the All star game was not all about the best talent. It was Jagr team vs Yashin team. Russians vs Foreigners.

So Simon was there more as an icon. And it was actually fun to watch. They were playing with high stick, throwing the puck and when Russians pulled the goalie in the end, the goalie just jumped in when needed. They played with 6 men. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 pm

thats how stuff like that should be, just fun and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:

So Simon was there more as an icon. And it was actually fun to watch. They were playing with high stick, throwing the puck and when Russians pulled the goalie in the end, the goalie just jumped in when needed. They played with 6 men. It was fun.

Ah, so the all star game took place already? I just got the quick word from a friend at the Avs/Rangers game from his wife who had not yet arrived from her Russian trip. Is it available from the streaming site Slovak?

Talking about Slovaks, one of my all time favorite players is Peter Bondra. A big reason why Simon had an almost 30 goal season. Bonzaii is one of the most giving people I know. So talented and so kind to his fans and children! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Havoc wrote:
Cool Slovak wrote:

Ah, so the all star game took place already? I just got the quick word from a friend at the Avs/Rangers game from his wife who had not yet arrived from her Russian trip. Is it available from the streaming site Slovak?

Talking about Slovaks, one of my all time favorite players is Peter Bondra. A big reason why Simon had an almost 30 goal season. Bonzaii is one of the most giving people I know. So talented and so kind to his fans and children! What a Face

Bondra is my all time favorite player. Smile Good skater, sniper and played with determination.

Actually looking at this site, All star game is not included. But you can maybe find Vytjaz game. I looked in Feb, but there is none. Try January. ( январь)
http://stats.sportbox.ru/games.php?sp=hk&turnir=193&tour=2&tdate=20100201

find the game and click on the camera on the side.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 am

Bonzaii will always be the best along with Foppa.

Found a cache of Simon All Star photos after he asked for his Wawa newspaper article.

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 0_471af_514c7d40_orig

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 0_471b0_4a8682f1_orig

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 0_471b1_efca6f0e_orig

There were more which I might post later. All compliments of the cool Boeboda fans.

Thanks Cool!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 am

heh, funny how much of those jersey's are in english. any reason why?
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
heh, funny how much of those jersey's are in english. any reason why?

Yup. Hadn't noticed last night Ninja when I was doing a rush job. I shall ask both our Savior and my Russian connection. Do you know Cool?

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 0_471ba_47d202a6_orig
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

unless we missed the televising of the russian all star game somewhere??? lol

hav, when ya going over to russia to see him play? you are retired now, me thinks you gotta get out of colorado for a while!
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 am

A great Simon interview. He asked me to send photos. I'm so stupid and it was so out of context, I didn't realize that was the Moose Messier.

http://www.thealgomanews.ca/News/Sports/Chris+Simon+%96+a+Russian+Warrior.str?7537
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Funny-dog-pictures-shitzu-ninjas
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Funny-dog-pictures-shitzu-ninjas
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 pm

holy fuck, i remember playing with swords like that when i was a kid!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:23 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Chucksimonanimated
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 am

havoc, whats the status on your gardens? our tulips are coming up in full force right now and i am pumped
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
havoc, whats the status on your gardens? our tulips are coming up in full force right now and i am pumped

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 24950_377507693235_809868235_3538962_2947565_n

Before...actually, I had covered this pot. Gigi had been digging up the bulbs. I went out the door to talk on the phone and saw the plastic sticking up. Realized it was the irises and other bulbs that pushed it up and voila.

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 24950_377507703235_809868235_3538963_4330624_n

After. And we got hit again on Wednesday and they tell me we're going to be hit again tonight.

My chives are coming up. A yearly great performer. The succulents on my new hill are doing well. My arugula and mesclun pots inside are booming. My plans are going forward. Bought rainbow carrot seeds which can be planted now.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am

this is the first year mn hasn't had snow in March, so i am hoping to have an extra week or two of tulips before they vanish on us.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-is-no-ninja
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 pm

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 129199760813557828

Gotta go out and farm! Just so sad that farmer goggie is so lame and may need ACL surgery.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 am

КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-is-a-ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: КРИС САЙМОН Klub   КРИС САЙМОН Klub - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

КРИС САЙМОН Klub
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3