Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman

Go down 
+2
Jagged Ice
cehnehdeh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman Empty
PostSubject: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

Apparently the dude went off on Bettman saying the league NEEDS Balsillie as an owner. Considering there's a gag order on owners regarding the Yotres he could face a fine of up to 1 million dollars.

Heard this on the team1040 but cant find any articles about it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am

That's one owner Ceh. The other owners overwhelmingly think he's a douche.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 am

Jagged Ice wrote:

Who knows if other owners share the same sentiments? Who knows if the other owners are going to get sick and tired of paying for the Yotes? It's expected to cost the other owners 60 million dollars to operate the Coyotes this season. Yikes!

Anywhoo, just thought it interesting that an owner made these statements considering how the owners unanimously declinded Balsillie. At least one changed their mind.

Will you be a fan of the Yotes when they move?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:23 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:

Will you be a fan of the Yotes when they move?
If they move no I will not be a fan. Would you be a fan of the Canucks if they moved to Las Vegas?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm

When a franchise abandons it's fanbase, that fanbase does not usually take to that very kindly. I will ALWAYS hate the Stars for leaving!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:24 pm

fuck Dallas. buncha chodes, cock mongers.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Yotes will probably go to Hamilton next year, but not with Jim which is going to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Bettman should know not to piss off a guy with that much loot more than twice. There are countless ways it can bite him in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman   San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Jose Owner Blasts Bettman
Page 1 of 1