Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3

Go down 
+5
sqare
TaLoN
Gnarkill
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 Empty
PostSubject: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

So, shit, we uhhh got a game tonight.

Last edited by 00Xtremeninja on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 Fire-extinguisher
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

lines vs. Calgary:
Brunette-Koivu-Miettinen
Latendresse-Ebbett-Havlat
Nolan-Sheppard-kobasew
Boogaard-Brodziak-Clutterbuck
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Ugh... Sheppard at center... facepalm
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Some good action so far...spending a lot of time in teh offensive zone which is good...gotta get some shots towards Kipper now.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Geez Hnidy is bad.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Geez Hnidy is bad.

He's gotten worse as the season has progressed.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I wish I could watch this game to see results of Sutter's idiotic tinkering... After looking at the players he got in trades recently, I think I could be a better GM. He seemed to want to be the Calgary Maple Leafs while sprinkling in other players from bad teams, like Staios.... Glad I am not a Flames fan.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 pm

sqare wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Geez Hnidy is bad.

He's gotten worse as the season has progressed.

not a fan either, wish stoner could take his spot right now
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 am

GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 Fire-extinguisher
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Wild In-game and Post-game   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:59 am

Wild vs. Calgary In-Game and Post-Game and more!

Written by Derek Felska
Wednesday, 03 March 2010 10:11

Deadline day, a day of phone calls and internet rumors and updates that NHL fans do their best to stay on top of. For some fans it means their team will be sending players away for picks or prospects as their team attempts to sell off what it can for the future. While for teams that feel they are close to something great, they will be mortgaging picks and prospects for players they feel will give them the edge in the post season. Most of the players moved are those who will become unrestricted free agents this summer. Traditionally for Minnesota, the deadline has been a day of inaction and was a major reason that Wild majority owner Craig Leipold decided to fire then General Manager Doug Risebrough. Wild fans still cringe at the deadline deal of Chris Simon a few seasons ago, or deals for mundane role players like center Dominic Moore.

The big question looming for the Wild was whether they were going to be a "buyer" or a "seller" in this environment. The answer? A seller. While not a big seller the team did make one noteable deadline day deal by sending center Eric Belanger to the Washington Capitals for a 2nd round pick. Not a bad deal for what many would consider to be a role player for the Wild, although they will miss his ability to win faceoffs. Belanger always acquitted himself with tremendous class, and was the consumate team player. The 2nd round pick will help make up for the one the team lost when it traded for Chuck Kobasew earlier in the season. Belanger was the team's 5th leading scorer so there will be a few less goals in the lineup as well. The Wild made their most notable 'deadline' deal in the 'soft deadline' before the Olympic break when it traded Kim Johnsson and 2009 1st round pick (16th Overall) Nick Leddy to Chicago for defenseman Cam Barker. What direction will the Wild go tonight when they travel to the Saddledome, a place they have struggled at throughout the franchise's history? Will they feel a bit more focused with the deadline behind them and for the most part being well-rested or will they look defeated and demoralized as they endure a loss against the Flames? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

This is the first post-game for the Wild on the new blogsite, which after a game like this should make for a great start. There is a long high school hockey report (even though they were previews of tonight's matchups I included the scores of those games). Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 pm

either we are turning it around to be a good team, or the flames really fucking suck now.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:27 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
either we are turning it around to be a good team, or the flames really fucking suck now.

The Flames suck. Sutter is going crazy, I have no clue what he's going to do in the offseason, I mean the best thing about Jokinen was his expiring 5M, but now they got 6M almost for next year between Kotalik and Staios, and they are not good players. Ian White, the best piece acquired in the Phaneuf trade, is an RFA who will demand more than the Flames have in open space. Nobody wants the contracts Sutter wants to move(Langkow and Sarich), and Staios to the AHL isn't enough space IMO.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm

and Flames fans are going insane right now??
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:43 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
and Flames fans are going insane right now??

Well yeah, according to people on the hfboards(i rarely post but I look at threads) several forums crashed yesterday with rage of the moves.

Me, I understood the Phaneuf deal, but the Jokinen deal and that Staios deal yesterday made absolutely no sense to me. And because of all the has-beens they acquired upfront, they gave away Dustin Boyd for a 4th round pick. Now Boyd is nothing spectacular, but he works, alot similar to Kobasew.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

and iginla looks around the locker room like "the fuck just happened around here?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

The Flames started taking after starting out pretty good and the GM thinks it's players. Other coaches adjusted and Flames staff didn't and they are just getting pummled. Then they get so many new players the chemistry sucks wet St Bernard ass! They are worrying to much about who can play with Iginla, horse shit! Start worrying about one player and you will just screw up the system. Nothing like seeing a NW division foe fall into the abyss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3   GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDT Wild vs Flames 3/3
Page 1 of 1