Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbleWild

BubbleWild

Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! Empty
PostSubject: Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!   Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 am

It's going to be a very WILD season this year, with all the changes to the staff, lineup and style. Sure it might not even feel like we're watching the same team we've come to cherish, but I know that everyone's excited about this team's future. I can't wait to see the wild rip it up this year! GO WILD!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!   Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 pm

hey alright, got some new recruit to the forum. welcome. The year for the Wild will be quite intense. I am looking forward to it. I do not have too high of hopes, but it will be a nice change of pace with the new coach, staff, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!   Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 pm

I think some folks are excited about watching something that doesn't exactly resemble the team that we've come to love. I'll be satisfied on some level if I just get to see some of these kids developed proactively.

I'll say welcome too even though I'm a noob, but who isn't?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!   Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm excited that the team has new management more than anything. I was seriously considering not renewing my tickets had DR still had a job. Glad that didn't happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!   Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooh baby,baby it's a WILD world!
Page 1 of 1