Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole

Go down 
+6
forthewild
Kevin W
TaLoN
OldTimeHockey
00Xtremeninja
cehnehdeh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole Empty
PostSubject: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Despite his team being down 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Final, Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Chris Pronger appears to playing mind games with the Chicago Blackhawks.

As the final horn sounded Monday night at United Center, and the Blackhawks left the ice as 2-1 winners in Game 2, Pronger skated down and picked up the puck.

Pronger, who did the same thing after his Flyers lost Game 1 was met by Blackhawks forward Ben Eager on the ice, who called him on it.

Cameras caught Pronger shooting a towel at Eager when he complained, and there was a verbal exchange between the two. Both players received ten-minute misconduct penalties.

“He's been picking up pucks after the game, and I just told him he can keep it,” Eager, who scored the game winner on Monday night, said to reporters after the game.

After the game, Pronger was asked about shooting the towel at Eager.

"I don't know, did I?," answered Pronger. "Wow. You're intuitive. Good for you. Next."

Reporters then asked what took place in the verbal exchange.

"I don't speak that language, whatever he was speaking," said Pronger. "I couldn't hear him."

Where's the puck, Pronger was asked.

“It's in the garbage,” Pronger replied. “Where it belongs.”

He was then asked if he would sell the pucks on eBay.

“I don't know. Apparently, it got him upset. So I guess it worked, didn't it? It's too bad. I guess little things amuse little minds.”

He briefly faced the wrong way at the start of his postgame media scrum and then joked he wasn't in for any overtime when it came to answering their questions.

Pronger was a force once again in Game 2, logging 27:52 in ice time, the most of any player for the second straight contest.

The 35-year old has also been charged with the task of trying to help shut down the Blackhawks top line of Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Dustin Byfuglien, and for the most part he's done that job well. Only Byfuglien has their lone point in the series, an assist, and the trio have been held to a combined 10 shots on goal, with a plus/minus rating of -7

Throughout the playoffs, the Flyers have often taken their emotional cues from Pronger, who isn't ready to concede the series.

"Yeah, I think we need to play with more desperation than we did, like the third period," he said. "We need to play with that passion, energy, drive, determination, like we did in the third through the whole game. It needs to be 60 minutes."

Flyers coach Peter Laviolette said it was not something the team discussed before or after Pronger took the pucks.

"I read it today on a website. I had no idea it happened and you guys are bringing it up," said Laviolette to reporters on Tuesday. "I can tell you we didn't talk about it in there (dressing room)... that didn't come up. We didn't talk about who's gonna steal the puck in Game 3."

Laviolette said he didn't see how Pronger's actions could be adding fuel to the Blackhawks' fire.

"What added incentive do they have now? They're mad? They're angry?," said Laviolette. "It's the playoffs. We are going to show up and compete like hell tomorrow night. I promise you that. I don't know what else they are going to do cause we stole their puck."

"I think it's kind of comical. If Chris Pronger wants the puck then he can have it as far as I'm concerned. I don't have any problems with that. I don't know what the big deal is."
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 pm

i hope he chokes on a penis.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Give Pronger a break. He's only taking those pucks since they're the only thing he'll have to take away from the Finals. What's sad is that those pucks have more brain cells than he does.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm

At the very least he could've tossed them to the crowd on the way out instead of tossing them in the trash. What an ass.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I can't believe so many people down here still miss that dude.

Cockgobbler.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm

It's confusing because Pronger actually is trash. Can trash throw something in the trash?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
It's confusing because Pronger actually is trash. Can trash throw something in the trash?
Unfortunately, since he's walking and talking trash... yes.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 pm

TaLoN wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Unfortunately, since he's walking and talking trash... yes.
The NHL needs to learn to recycle.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
I can't believe so many people down here still miss that dude.

Cockgobbler.

and after that game we went to people still have hard on's for Demitra too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

They're just a desperate group of fans. Anybody who helped lead them to a President's Trophy and quick 1st round exit is still a hero in their book.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 pm

could you imagine a desperate St. Louis sports fan sitting and talking to a desperate Minnesota sports fan at the bar?

..ugh..

(and that applies to ALL sports, not just hockey)
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:19 am

BTW - back to the thread title, isn't his very existence proof enough?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Pronger may be an ass but he's effective at what he does and is a pretty big reason why Phi is in it now, you may hate him Ceh but if he was in Van team this year Lou wouldn't have gotten lit up for 16g in 3 home games
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm

say what you want about pronger but he turned the series around almost single handedly and has probably been the best player overall in this series. it looks like he is in the young blackhawks heads and now philly might win it all
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Yea, fuck, he's good. NEVER questioned that. He's still a cunt though.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Just because he knows how to play the sport of Hockey does not mean that he is not an ASS.

He's still an ASS no matter how well he plays.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm

he is an ASS but tell me that you wouldn't love him if he was on the Wild or in Ceh's case on the Nucks
Back to top Go down
Fargocase

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Pronger is defintiely an ass, but I think the picking up the puck and then saying he threw it in the trash is hilarious! Eager sucked right into his little trap game!

And no matter how much we all love to hate him, there is no denying he's a Force out there.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am

forthewild wrote:
he is an ASS but tell me that you wouldn't love him if he was on the Wild or in Ceh's case on the Nucks
Fine, I wouldn't love him if he was with the Wild. He sure as hell wouldn't be the first player on the Wild I've had hatred for. The first was Matt Johnson.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 am

care to elaborate on Matt Johnson no idea who he is, might have been before my time of actually following the Wild up close.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 am

forthewild wrote:
care to elaborate on Matt Johnson no idea who he is, might have been before my time of actually following the Wild up close.
Embarrassingly enough he once wore the C for this team! What a fricking joke!

He was this team's version of Boogaard before Boogaard was around... except Matt Johnson was a cheap ass sob.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Hey Pronger...didja get the game puck last night bitch?
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

forthewild wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwfEP-RXps
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm

That was the end of Jeff Beakaboom's career. Matt Johnson was an ass. Decent enforcer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole   More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Proof that Pronger is a Fucking Asshole
Page 1 of 1