Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, so wrong.....

Go down 
+3
cehnehdeh
Jagged Ice
OldTimeHockey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I dare someone to post this on the "What's for lunch" thread on the "other" board. lol!

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

What an idiot. He probably wiped his fingerprints off the bottle after cumming in it.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
What an idiot. He probably wiped his fingerprints off the bottle after cumming in it.

Oh the imagery. thankyousign
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm

so some years back when my best friend was about to head out to the army, we decided to shave his head with a pair of dull scissors and a mach 3 razor, we did actually manage to shave him entire head granted it must have hurt like shit.

anyways one of the guys that was doing the shaving was handed a screwdriver drink with a bit of extra ingredient in it, only the next day did we tell him what he drank. it was awesome and the reason i will not accept a drink from anyone other then the people i personally see making the drink.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 am

forthewild wrote:
so some years back when my best friend was about to head out to the army, we decided to shave his head with a pair of dull scissors and a mach 3 razor, we did actually manage to shave him entire head granted it must have hurt like shit.

anyways one of the guys that was doing the shaving was handed a screwdriver drink with a bit of extra ingredient in it, only the next day did we tell him what he drank. it was awesome and the reason i will not accept a drink from anyone other then the people i personally see making the drink.
That's brutal! In high school football after a tough August practice some kid shared his shampoo with the team in the shower which we all used only later to find out he pissed in the bottle of pert.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

ouch, did you guys get him back?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 am

i remember my freshman year in highschool a lot of the varsity guys were putting atomic balm in younger guys jocks. luckily i knew a few guys on the varsity team and i got missed on that one. ouch.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

convincing guys to rub icy hot on their balls if funny.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 am

forthewild wrote:
ouch, did you guys get him back?
Yeah another guy shit in his sock while he was showering a few weeks later. He put his foot right in it and then tied his shoes and went home.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 am

forthewild wrote:
convincing guys to rub icy hot on their balls if funny.

it wasn't convincing. it was the juniors and seniors stealing the jocks and putting the balm in there.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
bear

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 am

Revenge of the nerds?
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm

So, so wrong..... Nerds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, so wrong..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, so wrong.....   So, so wrong..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, so wrong.....
Page 1 of 1