Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? Empty
PostSubject: The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?   The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am

http://fans.wild.nhl.com/community/

Yea, there. Is it still fucking constantly DEAD?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?   The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Couldn't tell you... haven't been there in AGES.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?   The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 am

it sucks...i just go there for the trash talk hotline Q's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?   The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Official Minnesota Wild Messageboards". Is it still really that dead?
Page 1 of 1