Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my "new" interwebz hangout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

my "new" interwebz hangout Empty
PostSubject: my "new" interwebz hangout   my "new" interwebz hangout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey guys! LONG assed time. Hope everyone is doing well. Just thought I'd post my new hangout for hockey. I like this site because you can bet "forum gold" on games and it makes it a bit more exciting when I'm not watching my favorite team.

If any of ya wanna join that site just lmk (my username is "jaykardux") you joined and give you a couple of hundred forum gold so you can start betting as well. (No need to spend real money on FG, I have lots of fg lol)

The actual hockey discussion lacks but it's a good place to gamble without losing actual money. Razz

Anyways, take care fuckers.

(Toeswer...you should start betting in the hockey subforum bro...throw me a PM there and I'll hook ya up with some FG)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: my "new" interwebz hangout   my "new" interwebz hangout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

hey ya crazy canuck, you forgot to put the url. LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: my "new" interwebz hangout   my "new" interwebz hangout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:36 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
hey ya crazy canuck, you forgot to put the url. LOLZ!

rofl...had a few pops at the time of me posting that.

d2jsp.com

It's a HUGE messageboard with like 100 subforums lol. They cover pretty much every game and sport out there. (Lotsa other stuff to like religion and healthy living etc..)

Like I said, if anyone want to make an account just to see how good they are at picking winners and shit pm me there, jaykardux. I'll hook ya up with some fake coinz to get you started.

(I was at like 9k fg last night but I'm down to only bout 3k now but I do have a lot of bets out for tonight and next months ufc bout so I might still be rich)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: my "new" interwebz hangout   my "new" interwebz hangout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 am

might have to check it out, i don't mind losing digital cash
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my "new" interwebz hangout   my "new" interwebz hangout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my "new" interwebz hangout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: