Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jets unveil new logos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Jets unveil new logos Empty
PostSubject: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey there everyone! Boring summer eh? Very quiet around these parts nowadays. Well, here's what we're dealing with:

Jets unveil new logos 110722_logos_news

I think the logos are garbage. I actually love the wordmark a lot though. I think the logos look like something you'd find on a "create a team" mode in a video game. Very generic.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

The Jets...sponsored by Molson. The logos sure scream, "Don't forget, we're located IN Canada!"

Yuk. (referring to the logos...not Canada.) Smile
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 am

I like the "wing" patch... but the main logo looks like a "Captain Canada" shield (if there was such a thing.)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 pm

i've had a few days to digest this, and i love the script one, the wing logo will be nice for the shoulders, but the jet/leaf/compass combo is overly simple and generic looking. the circle stuff has been done to death in the nhl lately and i would love for them to be able to do something different with the jet/leaf thing as it would be a good basis for a logo.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I think I see one reason why the compass logo looks odd to me. no wording in it like all other circle logos have.

If they put Winnipeg Jets in there somewhere going around in the circle, it might make it look less generic
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 am

I think it's simple, classy and sleek. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets unveil new logos   Jets unveil new logos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jets unveil new logos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota Hockey Forums :: Hockey Talk-
Jump to: