Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am

Well so far not so good for old Lou, the guy got lit up by CBJ.

Given that this guy is being considered for the olympics and the long road schedule, this could be very worrisome for Canuck fans.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 am

Canucks fans nothing!

WHAT ABOUT MY FANTASY STATS?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:59 am

You picked Lou? the first warning sign should have been that now he has his payday till he's done with the game what does he have to work for he's untradable.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 am

I panicked. goalies were being picked up left and right, i had to do something. thankfully Ryan Miller is my back up and will be getting the starts.
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:17 am

Love Ryan Miller. I have had him as my goalie for years now. Most people let him slide to me so I don't have to waste picks early on a goalie.

As for Lou, I'd say he was trying too hard as many hockey players do when they get a big payday, but looking at those goals last night, I cannot say that. He looked like he was just flopping to the butterfly and hoping the puck would hit him. On a related note, I saw Brodeur playing some unorthodox on a couple goals too. He looked more like Turco than the premiere butterfly goalie. I though I was watching a rerun from a 1980s game.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

That central division is getting rolling and rolling fast.

it appears as if the Northwest is going to be up for grabs, but will more than likely go to the Flames.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Yeah i mean Colorado is 2-0 for all we know they could be in the mix as well, at this time there is just too much variable to tell. But if Lou keeps playing this way i'm sure all the Canuk fans will keep loving him.
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 pm

forthewild wrote:
Yeah i mean Colorado is 2-0 for all we know they could be in the mix as well, at this time there is just too much variable to tell. But if Lou keeps playing this way i'm sure all the Canuk fans will keep loving him.
Anderson just might be the ticket for that young Avs squad. We shall see how he holds up playing a majority of the games as a starter.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

mplspug wrote:
forthewild wrote:
Anderson just might be the ticket for that young Avs squad. We shall see how he holds up playing a majority of the games as a starter.

Last edited by timotheuzi on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

I thought the fans here werent supposed to be fucking retarded?

What month is it?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Smarch?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

3-0 Vancouver after 20 minutes. With Luongo, Brodeur and Price showing how waiiii overrated they are the Canadaians have NO chance at Olympic Gold!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

BTW - Luongo is a total no-brainer for a fantasy draft. The dude playes 75 games per season and always ends up top 5 in all goalie stas categories.

I'd be surprised if he werent in the first group of 3 to go.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 pm

here Ceh, this will chipper ya up!

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!

Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
here Ceh, this will chipper ya up!

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!

Thanks.

I've been very ill for 3 days and it's making me cranky. (Plus my home PC blew up which pisses me off as I havent felt well enough to go buy another)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 pm

when it rains it pours eh?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:43 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I thought the fans here werent supposed to be fucking retarded?

What month is it?

I'm not a fan, i'm an extremist,

but in all honesty it was just poking fun at Lou, no way did i expect him to play awful all year, and the team in my eyes is still the best in NW, they played quite well vs Calgary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!   Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lou is playing his head off and giving the canucks a chance to win, totaly worth his money!!!
Page 1 of 1