Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I miss the free center ice preview topic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

I miss the free center ice preview topic? Empty
PostSubject: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 pm

I just found out about this tonight and it expires on Saturday. Lame. At least I get to watch the blues/wild game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RedStorm

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 pm

if you have DirecTV you can get Center Ice free for the entire season right now.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 pm

RedStorm wrote:
if you have DirecTV you can get Center Ice free for the entire season right now.

The entire SEASON? You got a source or are you just blowing smoke out of your asshole like usual? I miss the free center ice preview topic? Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
RedStorm

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
RedStorm wrote:

The entire SEASON? You got a source or are you just blowing smoke out of your asshole like usual? I miss the free center ice preview topic? Icon_cyclops

Well hello there asswipe. How's it hanging you fucking moron? ( I had to throw that out like this just because one can do that here lol! )

Anyways, it is well known by now that DirecTV is no longer providing Versus in their lineup.

I called them and complained, telling them i will switch to cable because Hockey is pretty much all I watch and now that there is no Versus I can't watch any on DTV. The retention guy gave me free center Ice for the season without me asking him for it. There are plenty of people out there that got it for free as well. Some reported that they at least got it half price.
I have been with DTV for about 10 years and had CI in the past but told them I can't afford it this year. Maybe that had something to do with it.

PS: here is also another "source" : http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/189344-free-center-ice-due-versus-contract-dispute.html

How you like them apples, HUH??
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Actually now that you mention it I remember you bragging about this at the WMB.

BTW- Go fuck yourself!
Back to top Go down
RedStorm

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Actually now that you mention it I remember you bragging about this at the WMB.

BTW- Go fuck yourself!

I wasn't bragging about it, it was Antti. After I read his post I called DTV and then just reported back that I got it too Wink

Get your story straight dumb-ass
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

I forgot you are always the follower. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedStorm

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I forgot you are always the follower. Wink

For FREE shit ? FUCK yeah !!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Meh, can't argue with that logic. Want some free H1N1?
Back to top Go down
RedStorm

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Meh, can't argue with that logic. Want some free H1N1?

Meh, you can keep that up there in Vancouver along with Herpes, AIDS and all the other STD's .

PS: you are just jealous that you can't get the free DTV CI up there in CA I miss the free center ice preview topic? 701593
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss the free center ice preview topic?   I miss the free center ice preview topic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I miss the free center ice preview topic?
Page 1 of 1