Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDT- Mild n' Canes

Go down 
+3
OldTimeHockey
Beer
cehnehdeh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Apparently the Mild play today....
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

...and my former high school teammate just got it handed to him by Scott. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 pm

If Scott is willing to drop em' when need be why the fuck do you guys bother having Boogaard on your team? I honestly don't get why he has a roster spot.
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

10 games. 0 regulation wins.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 pm

GREAT NEWS KIDDOS!

Russo tweeted that Sykora may have re-injured his groin! More injuries!!!
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:37 pm

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO.

No shootouts makes me happy. Good finish there.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Awesome to see Clutterbuck get the job done. That dude has GUTS! If this team had more guys like him, they'd have won a game in regulation by now.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 pm

What an EXCELLENT third period and overtime played by the Wild tonight! That ending was fucking incredible!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm not making anymore GDT's FYI
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 pm

But you did such a good job!!! celebrate

Sheesh, reading some of the stuff from the trolls on the official board is a great reminder of why people need long vacations from that place.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

At least here you can tell them to go fuck themselves without reserve. %$%$% doesnt quite have the same effect IMO

Thats twice I've used the report button now: First TSK for focusing on you and now this guy for the disrespect of a posters memory. What a fucking @#$^!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 pm

There isn't a single, valid excuse for his reaction. Totally off the charts.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Yup, and now he's history. They say people show their true colours when inebbriated. If that's the case hopefully he doesnt bother coming back.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am

Honestly, I don't even know who's who anymore. So many people have multiple accounts, that it's difficult to tell if you're talking to an original poster, or if you're talking to someone you know who's simply using a different personality to have some fun.

But you haven't done that, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 am

Of course not!

In all seriousness: You regulars knew all my ALT accounts. Not a one made it through without being found out.

The sad thing is I should've just taken the break I had asked for but didnt show the intestinal fortitude to follow up on it.

My fail. My shame. meh
Back to top Go down
lolwat

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 am

I'd really like to know why Pouliot was scratched, when we have AHL crap like Hilbert and Smith in the lineup. Play Pouliot at center and move Brodziak to the 4th line, I know the guy scored a goal but he is not a good hockey player, and if Sheppard isn't going to play they need someone who can play center, Pouliot makes the most sense, seeing as how he looked fine last year when he was at center with the Wild, in a more disciplined system. Missthenetagain and/or Nolan could/should probably join him on the 4th line, they've turned the puck over more than they've made successful passes. But priority #1 should be getting Pouliot back in and that AHL shit off the team altogether.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

Yea, over at the WMB it's universally puzzling as to why Poop was scratched tonight. Someone suggested maybe he was late for a practice or something...
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:48 am

Russo
Quote :

James Sheppard and Benoit Pouliot were scratched tonight. Coach Todd Richards hopes watching will make them better, although I think Pouliot's been playing quite well. Nathan Smith and Andy Hilbert were sent down after the game, so depending on what Derek Boogaard's status is for Monday, Sheppard and Pouliot should get back in the lineup.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:58 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Yea, over at the WMB it's universally puzzling as to why Poop was scratched tonight. Someone suggested maybe he was late for a practice or something...

Really for a guy that has been handled as poorly as he has been, this was an absolutely horrendous decision to bench him with his recent performance. It looked as if he was starting to get the confidence back he had early on last year.... I could understand if there was someone who needed to be in for his spot, but Andy Hilbert? The guy is fucking horrible.

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Russo
Quote :

James Sheppard and Benoit Pouliot were scratched tonight. Coach Todd Richards hopes watching will make them better, although I think Pouliot's been playing quite well. Nathan Smith and Andy Hilbert were sent down after the game, so depending on what Derek Boogaard's status is for Monday, Sheppard and Pouliot should get back in the lineup.

Best news I've heard all week(and that includes Havlat/Sykora/Clutterbuck returning from injury, though those returns are the reason for the decision). I see Sifers coming back up, Scott and Hnidy scare the shit out of me playing together, can't trust either of them with the puck on their stick, combine that with our disgrace of a breakout and all hell could break loose at any time!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 am

I actually saw a lot of promise tonight. Sure we had some gaffs, but there was more then a few times when Ward was lucky with the bounces. On the other hand... Backstrom saved this game for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GDT- Mild n' Canes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDT- Mild n' Canes   GDT- Mild n' Canes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDT- Mild n' Canes
Page 1 of 1