Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!

Go down 
+5
Jagged Ice
timotheuzi
lolwat
Dee Oh Cee
cehnehdeh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! Empty
PostSubject: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Can't even beat a team thats 50% AHL fodder. Holy crap!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:30 pm

At least we tried our harde.....

wait...

we blow.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 pm

I got the vaseline all ready for when OTH comes in and gives my arse a spanking!
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

You mean the Wild aren't 50% AHL fodder?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:32 pm

lolwat wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Not based on salary. Razz
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
lolwat wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Not based on salary. Razz

True, but talent-wise and effort-wise this is not a top-level professional sports team.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Of course they arent! Is it time for the JL bashers to eat crow and shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Of course they arent! Is it time for the JL bashers to eat crow and shut the fuck up?

There was never a time for them to not do those sort of things.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Yea but now were seeing irrefutable proof in the pudding!
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

If they were dumb enough to believe a new coach would make this team better, they'll probably come up with excuses.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
now we're? sounds like you are a wild fan. i pity your soul
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

JL fan dude. (Although my affiliation with the WMB has made me come to know the Wild a lot better)
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
You've never once heard me bash him. I think he's God.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Yea, come to think of it I dont think any of the JL bashers post here. Sad
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
I'm not sure if there are any here.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 am

I still like the heart of schultz, the power of burns, the intelligence of koivu, and the skill of havlat combined. If only we had it all as one player... drunken

lol
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I got the vaseline all ready for when OTH comes in and gives my arse a spanking!
Sorry.....I try to avoid hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Sorry.....I try to avoid hypocrites.

Care to expand on that a bit? I'm not getting the connection...
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 am

C'mon OTH, let's talk this through like 2 mature adults!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
When OTH arrives who is she going to talk to?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:57 am

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
When OTH arrives who is she going to talk to?

ahahahahahahahaha dblfinger Fucker!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 am

Hey, if you're referring to this you read it wrong. By current Canuck talent I was speaking to the Canucks HEALTHY talent, not overall. Wink

cehnehdeh wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it just me or is the OP really $*$#@% up?

If the Wild cant beat this injury riddled Canucks team I'm going to gloat about it for DAYS!Any troll would, but seriously? After admitting this a couple nights ago?

cehnehdeh wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canucks current talent = Wild talent of the past few years. Makes PERFECT sense to me!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

Quote :
Canucks current talent = Wild talent of the past few years. Makes PERFECT sense to me!

That was your quote from a couple of nights ago on the official board. You admitted that the Canucks limping on one leg was about even to the clusterfuck that the Wild have for a roster. Yet now you ask why we couldn't beat your team? Now you make it sound as though our grand roster should have beat the snot out of your kids? A comment like that would mean that you had no freaking clue about what was going on with Minny. And considering how much you've been around, I KNOW that YOU know better.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 am

Oh now I get it (As I continue to talk to myself). When I made that statement it was meant as nothing more than a diss against the Wild. (AS usual)

A HEALTHY Wild team should've been able to beat this massively injury riddled Canucks team.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:03 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Hey, if you're referring to this you read it wrong. By current Canuck talent I was speaking to the Canucks HEALTHY talent, not overall. Wink

cehnehdeh wrote:

BULL FOOKING SHIT!!! You know what that conversation was about!! You were talking about how your team had to play a defensive style due to injuries. I said that's what the Wild had to do due to their shitty roster. And THAT'S when you made the comment.

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!   *Official* The Mild Fucking Suck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* The Mild Fucking Suck!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next