Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Canucks Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 am

*yawn* Canucks win another in OT to make it 5 straight. Too bad it's pre-season but at least it's hockey!!
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
*yawn* Canucks win another in OT to make it 5 straight. Too bad it's pre-season but at least it's hockey!!

I was wondering when this thread was going to be started... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 am

YOU WOULD!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Over rated jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am

Ceh, you must have left after I posted what you were searching for...

*Official* Canucks Thread!! Cehnehdeh

Cool
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
Ceh, you must have left after I posted what you were searching for...

*Official* Canucks Thread!! Cehnehdeh

Cool

Ahh yes, thank you bro. Saw the funniest thing when leaving the river tonight. 2 minivans, side by side, tried to cross the river where it was too deep and got stuck about 4 inches higher than their tires. I love morons!! They make me laugh!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:03 am

what the hell, you got some people doing some real life Oregon Trail shit up by you?
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
what the hell, you got some people doing some real life Oregon Trail shit up by you?

Seriously, the best game EVER created.

*Official* Canucks Thread!! Oregon-trail-game2
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 am

I actually tried to get that game so my kids could play it. It's a very educational program actually!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:

Seriously, the best game EVER created.

*Official* Canucks Thread!! Oregon-trail-game2
Man, I played that game for so many thousands of hours when I was a kid! Laughing
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm

holy shit.. I am actually crying from laughing so hard at that....

"what the hell, you got some people doing some real life Oregon Trail shit up by you?"

And that is why it's great that swear words aren't getting edited here! That line wouldn't be nearly as funny if it said; "... real life Oregon Trail stuff up by you?"

That South Park episode where they are all in the computer lab had me laughing so hard because "back in my day" all the kids were playing Oregon Trail during class.

Zamboni; TaLoN, you broke your leg
TaLoN; dude if I die, I swear I'll stop hunting for food and you'll die as well!
00X; guys, both of you died when our raft flipped over
Zamboni & TaLoN; what the hell were you thinking floating over the river! What kind of idiot would do that on the Ford River!? That's it, I'm killing you for being retarded.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

zamboni14 wrote:
holy shit.. I am actually crying from laughing so hard at that....

"what the hell, you got some people doing some real life Oregon Trail shit up by you?"

And that is why it's great that swear words aren't getting edited here! That line wouldn't be nearly as funny if it said; "... real life Oregon Trail stuff up by you?"

That South Park episode where they are all in the computer lab had me laughing so hard because "back in my day" all the kids were playing Oregon Trail during class.

Zamboni; TaLoN, you broke your leg
TaLoN; dude if I die, I swear I'll stop hunting for food and you'll die as well!
00X; guys, both of you died when our raft flipped over
Zamboni & TaLoN; what the hell were you thinking floating over the river! What kind of idiot would do that on the Ford River!? That's it, I'm killing you for being retarded.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 am

Seeing Oregon Trail brings me way back to grammar school playing it on the only computer we had in a our school....this computer was on a cart and pushed from class to class to show up how far we have come, technology-wise...this was 1978.
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 am

Now... you need to be specific when you say Oregon Trail is best game ever created.
You need to mention it's the old apple version, as pictured above.

The remakes they tried to do of it in the mid-90's were horrible.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 am

Velmeran wrote:
Now... you need to be specific when you say Oregon Trail is best game ever created.

Was never aware they tried to do re-makes. Razz
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm

I think it was the Apple version...were they around in '78-'79?
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:
Apple II or the Macintosh (original) are the only versions to play IMO.
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Velmeran wrote:
MuckandGrind wrote:

Could it have been the IBM pc? The graphics shown on this thread look MUCH better than the graphics I saw....We didn't have any color, only brown on black.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:
Velmeran wrote:
MuckandGrind wrote:

Could it have been the IBM pc? The graphics shown on this thread look MUCH better than the graphics I saw....We didn't have any color, only brown on black.
The image looks exactly like what I played on an Apple II GS.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm

I never heard of it. I'm going to google it.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:20 am

Canucks squander another lead and win it in the shootout thus remaining perfect in pre-season play. Key word: PRESEASON
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 am

Shootouts are blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Quote :
Alain Vigneault will be behind the Canucks bench for another three seasons.

The current Vancouver coach agreed to a contract extension with the team Thursday that would see him signed through to the 2012-13 season.

"This is a significant announcement for our hockey club," said GM Mike Gillis in a press release. "Alain and his staff have done an excellent job leading our team to two Division titles in three years. I believe strongly in the partnership between management, coaches and players and we are all committed to building a championship team here in Vancouver."

Many thought AV would be the first to go when MG took over the reigns as GM. AV is lucky he had a fairly successful season last year that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Velmeran wrote:

yeah those sucked, except for the hunting part. everyone was trying to cash in on the Doom and Wolfenstein fad, so hunting was done in first person.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey mod! Would you mind not constantly derailing my thread? I'd hate to have to report you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next