Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 pm

That isn't going to happen. I watched Colorado absolutely eat the leafs alive tonight. Not saying they win the West but they are intense!!!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 am

Yeah but who doesn't eat the Leafs? They can turn any team into vegetarians. It's a pity that Wilson took on that challenge. He's better than that. Run man, RUN! SAVE YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Salo suffers his 38th injury in 11 seasons with a sprained MCL and will miss the next 3-6 weeks. lol....
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:03 pm

BTW- Welcome bitch!! I mean..err...umm...jagged!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:08 pm

figures too, everyone wrote off the AVS as being the shitty team and now they are looking like they are damn contenders. I blame Sakic.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 pm

It's only been a couple of weeks. I wouldn't label anyone contenders until December. Remember how we started out last year?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I can skate faster than Gaborik.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
I can skate faster than Gaborik.
So can Bonnie Blair. marioban
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I know I finally gave into you ya pest. :nuck:
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
I know I finally gave into you ya pest. *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 781376

See? Persistence pays off! How the fuck you've been?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 pm

We should start a new poll. "Which team has suffered the greater number of injuries so far this saeason? Wild or Canucks?"
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:50 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
I know I finally gave into you ya pest. *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 781376

See? Persistence pays off! How the fuck you've been?
Pretty fucking good and you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 am

Should be a good game tomorrow. Luongo will need to have a great game for us to win though.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 pm

According to the experts at the team1040 grabner needs to keep his stick on the ice to convert Henriks passes. Whodathunkit?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 am

Wild and Canucks off to great starts this season I must say.
10 goals let in betwixt both netminders tonight. Vancouver is not helping my fantasy team thus far. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:06 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
10 goals let in betwixt both netminders tonight. Vancouver is not helping my fantasy team thus far. Embarassed
Cue the new NHL commercial....

Is THIS the year that Wild and Canucks fans unite? Is this the year?
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:11 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
Cue the new NHL commercial....

Is THIS the year that Wild and Canucks fans unite? Is this the year?
Nah, that wouldn't be very much fun. Unless we're cheering for a certain other team to lose.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 am

This year it's..."We may live in New York now...but our seats are definately Center Ice." This commercial is making me want to puke! I was sick of it after the first night. Now I'm ready to snap!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:57 am

What happened to my avatar?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
This year it's..."We may live in New York now...but our seats are definately Center Ice." This commercial is making me want to puke! I was sick of it after the first night. Now I'm ready to snap!
They should have had two fans in Coyotes jerseys saying, "We may still live in Phoenix...but our seats are definitely Center Ice."
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 pm

CANUCKS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!

..................................................................................
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Canucks fans would say the same about the Wild, but it's rather pointless when Minny really has no room left to go down in the standings. Laughing

Too soon? Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Nothing worth talking about in this thread. Carry on.

(Other than the fact that the Canucks are fucking SUCKING!! Injuries be damned!)
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Canucks finally break their cherry and get a road win.

Boy the Canucks and Wild have had to live with some VERY key injuries already.

Fuck a duck.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Canucks finally break their cherry and get a road win.

Fuck a duck.
What does it feel like to finally win a game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next