Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
Then you have that goalie! Can't win the big ones! Cloutier X 2!

Luongo out duelled Ryan Miller just like he's been out dueling all the top tier goalies all season long.

did Cloutier ever make an olympic squad? Nope.

TERRIBLE comparison sucker of cock!

I like your offense and defense...splendid performance tonight as usual. But I guarantee you the Canucks are not hoisting the cup this year because of Luongo. He can't handle the pressure! In May I'll say I told you so! And you will say "Jagged you were so right, Lou is a sieve. I'm going back to male ass fucking! Cuz I'm such a homo that loves to eat cock and take it up the old highway!"
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Jagged Ice wrote:
Then you have that goalie! Can't win the big ones! Cloutier X 2!

Luongo out duelled Ryan Miller just like he's been out dueling all the top tier goalies all season long.

did Cloutier ever make an olympic squad? Nope.

TERRIBLE comparison sucker of cock!

I like your offense and defense...splendid performance tonight as usual. But I guarantee you the Canucks are not hoisting the cup this year because of Luongo. He can't handle the pressure! In May I'll say I told you so! And you will say "Jagged you were so right, Lou is a sieve. I'm going back to male ass fucking! Cuz I'm such a homo that loves to eat cock and take it up the old highway!"

lol!

When Luongo is on he's the best in the business. (As he's PROVEN)

If the Canucks were to win the Cup you'd be singing the praises of the Canucks O and D but if they dont win it it's all Luongos fault?

You're fucking dellusional you 2 way pie holed mother fucker!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:30 am

Pretty much Jay...I can't lose here. Canucks win I'm a fan. Canucks lose it's cuz Luongo sucked again.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

You suck at keeping an argument going!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah try me!! Wild got a new coach so we lost in October and November. Since then we are all that. Just remember the Canucks/Wild last meeting. Ass eater! Male ass that is!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
Yeah try me!! Wild got a new coach so we lost in October and November. Since then we are all that. Just remember the Canucks/Wild last meeting. Ass eater! Male ass that is!

I'm not overly upset with the Canucks being a mere 8-1-1 VS Minnesota over their last 10 games. One has to think they'd have a bad game against the Mild eventually right?

As I said elsewhere, you use dildos on yourself as opposed to human penis only because like the imminent PHO move, you're in denial!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 am

OK we"ll see how smart you are when you meet the Yotes or Wild first round in the Playoffs and get your asses handed to you as Luongo will allow too many goals against! I hope you guys win though! I like the Canucks. Canucks suck! Cehnehdeh blows dudes! I have pictures!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 am

Phoenix is staying home. You should see the crowds! Can't even get a seat. Cehnehdeh uses lube with his ass vibrators!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
76 points for Danny Sedin and 3 of the top 5+/- players in the league are Canucks.

OV only has 70 points.

This is supposed to be your team and you can't distinguish Daniel from Henrik? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 am

In Ceh's defense, he knew it was Henrik?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:22 am

Well I'm sure he knows but I'm just giving him shit for the typo...why would you defend such a person?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:40 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Well I'm sure he knows but I'm just giving him shit for the typo...why would you defend such a person?
I kinda like the guy! He's one of the good ones! I'll forever have his back.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 am

lol! I guess my sarcasm didn't transfer well on that one Razz

I'm on your side.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Yea Henrik, not Danny (duh). I was too busy trying to think up fresh ass jokes I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Once again...last night...I had too much to drink. 40oz
Note to self...stay off the boards when that trashed.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
Once again...last night...I had too much to drink. 40oz
Note to self...stay off the boards when that trashed.

Fuck that! Post MOAR!!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Canucks won again last night at home making it 8 straight home victories. Samuelsson gets 1st star of the week with a shit load of goals in very few games.
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Screw you and your faggy orca team.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm

mplspug wrote:

If it meant a Cup i'd bend over and tell all the boys to line up.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Hahhaha you sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
mplspug wrote:

Here you go bitch...
*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 Ceramic-cups
Grab yer ankles and pony up!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

mplspug wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
mplspug wrote:

Here you go bitch...
*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 Ceramic-cups
Grab yer ankles and pony up!

After last nights dismal showing my asshole won't be making an airy "phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:57 am

You would know what would happen after.
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Um, he didn't say when that sound is made. So I guess you kind of just admitted to something.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm

mplspug wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Um, he didn't say when that sound is made. So I guess you kind of just admitted to something.

DoC is one.sick.fuck.

Quick everyone, lock up your puppies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next