Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 pm

If Koivu doesnt run his mouth ans stays on the perimeter he should be fine. Clusterfuck/Rypien would be a helluva good match. Actually, Burrows/Clusterfuck would be PERFECT as they are nearly the exact same type of players.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 pm

I'd be down for a little Burrows/Clutterbuck action
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Wait....Clutterbuck is the farthest thing from an instigator he just plays a physical game!

And Burrows is a dick! What a cheap shot artist! Get him out of the league!

That's about right isn't it?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Wait....Clutterbuck is the farthest thing from an instigator he just plays a physical game!

Very Happy

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 Clapping
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:

Very Happy

Ya NAILED the stereotypical Minnesotan thoughts on that subject. Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:38 am

So, if the Canucks beat the best team in the league they become the best, right?
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
So, if the Canucks beat the best team in the league they become the best, right?

the refs beat the best team in the league, get it straight
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
So, if the Hurricanes beat the Canucks, they become better than the Canucks, right?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 am

lmao! Nice replies!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
So, if the Hurricanes beat the Canucks, they become better than the Canucks, right?

Yep its true
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

no, because the Canes are in the East, duh!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:17 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

no, because the Canes are in the East, duh!
Dude, you sure didn't seem to care about East or West in your original statement, now did ya? Wonder why that is?

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 701593
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Ovenchicken: -1 2 SOG? Kesler for Selke plz kkthnx
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:31 pm

One has to think that the Canucks will follow up a shitty performance against a non-playoff team with another shitty performance against a non-playoff team tonight.

Prove me wrong you overpaid cunts~!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 pm

toewser
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

So Schnider is on Waivers per McKenzie, i remember on WMB when some nuck fan was all excited when they got him, he had his parade route set up. He'll get claimed by some team looking for blue line help but still, Erhoff has paid off very nice for Van.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

I'd love to know what happened behind closed doors with Schneider. He came here arguably at a discount and must've discussed a specific role with this team.

Too bad we couldnt have at least got a 3rd for him.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I'd love to know what happened behind closed doors with Schneider. He came here arguably at a discount and must've discussed a specific role with this team.

Too bad we couldnt have at least got a 3rd for him.

Wasn't he brought in to help the PP, he had the shot and the smart, i think Vancouver just wants to clear him from the cap space. Teams are going to be making moves to get ready for the deadline.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 am

Canucks win another in OT. WTF happened with Schneider? It seems the ENTIRE team, top to bottom, doesnt want him back.

Whose wife did he fuck?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Canucks win another in OT. WTF happened with Schneider? It seems the ENTIRE team, top to bottom, doesnt want him back.

Whose wife did he fuck?

coach, gm, assistant gm, burrows, Sedins, Lou's,
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Quote :
VANCOUVER — Was locking up the Sedin twins worth it last summer for the Vancouver Canucks at $6.1 million each for the next five seasons? The National Hockey League sure seems to think so, at least in older brother Henrik’s case.

The 29-year-old Canucks centre on Monday was named the National Hockey League’s first star of the month for December.

Sedin led all scorers with 25 points (five goals, 20 assists) in 15 games, helping the Canucks go 10-4-1 in the final month of 2009. He is second in the NHL in scoring with 55 points (19 goals, 36 assists), two points behind San Jose Shark Joe Thornton.

“Little brother” Daniel, meanwhile, is tied for third spot on the Canucks in scoring despite missing 18 of the team’s 42 games through injury. He has 30 points (11 goals, 19 assists) in only 24 games.

Henrik Sedin recorded points in all but one game in December and began the month with multiple assists in six consecutive games, capped by a three-assist effort in a 4-3 victory over the Minnesota Wild Dec. 12.

He earned first star honours for a three-point performance (one goal, two assists) in a 4-1 win over Nashville Dec. 22, snapping the Predators' streak of seven games without a regulation loss, and concluded the month by scoring the game-tying goal with 1:56 remaining in regulation of what became a 4-3 overtime win over the St. Louis Blues Dec. 31. Sedin also earned his second consecutive selection to the Swedish Olympic Team on Dec. 27.

The second and third stars of the month are goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov of the Phoenix Coyotes and Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks, respectively.

Bryzgalov posted an 8-2-3 record with a 1.82 goals-against average, .939 save percentage and two shutouts, helping the Coyotes finish the month in second place in the Pacific Division and fourth in the Western Conference.

Kane was the leading scorer on the Blackhawks with 20 points (eight goals, 12 assists), helping the club post an 11-4-0 record for the month. The 21-year-old Buffalo native tallied points in 13 of 15 games, including a pair of six-game streaks.

©️ Copyright (c) The Vancouver Sun

The Twins have certainly shown they are a BARGAIN at 6.1 each so far!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 am

nucks are tied with Colorado now for the NW lead. The Canucks, winners of 5 straight, have one more home game against the Blues before embarking on the first 8 games of their before/after Olympics 14 game road trip.

Buffalo HAD a 8-1-1 record VS the West this year, the only Eastern team that really rocks the West. Canucks are also now like 22-1 or 23-1 when leading after 2 periods.

Danny Sedin made a SICK between the legs pass to Lukowich who converted it as the game winner and that goal is his first as a Nuck. Danny and Henry each had 2 point nights yet again and Burrows is now on a 13 game point scoring streak.

How fucking good are these Canucks lately? Every fucking goal is a fucking hilite reel goal!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:10 am

Then you have that goalie! Can't win the big ones! Cloutier X 2!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
Then you have that goalie! Can't win the big ones! Cloutier X 2!

Luongo out duelled Ryan Miller just like he's been out dueling all the top tier goalies all season long.

did Cloutier ever make an olympic squad? Nope.

TERRIBLE comparison sucker of cock!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am

76 points for Danny Sedin and 3 of the top 5+/- players in the league are Canucks.

OV only has 70 points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next