Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Injuries be damned man. It's getting frustrating as fuck not knowing which Canuck team is going to show up. I don't like losing but it'd be a LOT easier to swallow if it looked like they fucking CARED in the process!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

but now it looks like Borat is off the IR.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm

side note.

i have seen few and far between the china made 3rd wild jersey's and they are all coming from Canadian sellers. Any of the Canadian natives seen these? from what I can see they look pretty good, unlike the reds with their off green colored patch. If you have seen em, how much they run for, etc etc? Would be interested in one, etc etc.

/hijack

Feels good to not have Quick as my fantasy goalie to replace lou on the IR. hope he can get me some good numbers.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Can't help you on the jersey Q ninja.

Last night, wow, one of the few times you can say Detroilet STOLE a game.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

Holy Christ! HOW has Colorado amassed such an awesome record? Canucks DESTROYED them 8-2 tonight and completely dominated the game from the drop of the first puck. That's 2-2 against the Avs and in both contests they looked like SHIT.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 pm

the Avs young roster is starting to feel the effects of the long NHL schedule.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 am

Avs got roasted for 6 goals again tonight. The wheel has fallen off!

Daniel Sedin still hasnnt practiced with the team and isnt expected to play Friday against the Avs. Possible for Sunday though.

Oh yea, playmaker Henrik got a HAT TRICK last outing!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 am

Canucks played pretty sloppy for great periods of time tonight and still slaughtered the Oilers 7-3.

Oilers will get a better draft pick than the Wild, quote me on it!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Canucks sucked balls against the Guppies. Arghh...
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

lol, maybe the Nucks need to go back to having all of their stars on IR to win...........sounds a lot like another NW team I know of.........
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 pm

I'll follow Keiths lead for a second: The Canucks unfairly had to play a B2B against the best team in the league, don't have enough injuries and the officiaing was horrible. Everyone is out to get the Canucks!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:56 pm

it's true. they should all be wearing tin foil hats.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Either that or they just suck...

Razz
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

oh shit, Dee is after the Nucks too!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:51 pm

How do you spell "dominate"? C-A-N-U-C-K-S

3-0 total domination against the Flyers tonight, and this on a B2B.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Yeah Canucks are getting hot, i did pick them to win our division if they keep this up they will. then lose to Blackhawks in the playoffs but still winning the division is pretty good, actually oilers aside, our division dominates the East
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
How do you spell "dominate"? C-A-N-U-C-K-S

3-0 total domination against the Flyers tonight, and this on a B2B.

F em
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 am

damnit, wish i woulda played Lou instead of Miller. lol
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:33 am

forthewild wrote:
Yeah Canucks are getting hot, i did pick them to win our division if they keep this up they will. then lose to Blackhawks in the playoffs but still winning the division is pretty good, actually oilers aside, our division dominates the East

honestly? I think the Flames have a lock on the division this year. I can however see us in 2nd and maybe 6th or 7th in the West.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
damnit, wish i woulda played Lou instead of Miller. lol

Man, you're crazy not to start Lui everytime he plays right now. 15 goals allowed in his last 9 games or something and a MONTER sv%
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 am

true he has gotten hot, but Miller also has been solid. it is a tough decision when it is those 2
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Canucks won a game they NEEDED to win. Daniel son with a hattie. This team needs to start playing consistently. One night they look like a true contender, next game? Pretender. It's frusatrating as fuck!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:08 pm

i am guessing tomorrow they look like a shit load of fuck against the Wild. lolzorz!!!

and i heard Lou gave 3 guys AIDS last week. Team Canada has denied him the chance to start giving, Marty "best in the mother fucking world" Brodeur the chance to win Canada gold.

Kessler is still holding his nut sack together with stick tape.

WTF am i even talking about?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:27 pm

If the Wild win tomorrow it's because the Canucks beat themselves red. (Yes, I mean literally beating themselves as in penis) If the Canucks win its because they are finally starting to show that they are the best team in the WORLD!

Hopefully Koivu has started to drink more milk as another broken leg would show him to be the frail waif that he really is. Clutterbuck better keep his fucking mouth shut or Rypien will rip him a new one!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 pm

so you guys brought back Ohlund to teach some of the guys to play like assholes?

and Clutterbuck is going to run his mouth all night.

"Cal being Cal"

get those fucking buttons made! NAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next