Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Canucks Thread!!

Go down 
+16
Lers
OldTimeHockey
Jagged Ice
wukwinn
timotheuzi
Beer
forthewild
Quisp
Velmeran
MuckandGrind
zamboni14
TaLoN
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
Wild_State_of_Hockey
cehnehdeh
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

*Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 pm

mplspug wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:
You would know what would happen after.
Um, he didn't say when that sound is made. So I guess you kind of just admitted to something.

Don't count on me agreeing with you anymore...bitch.

Wait, isthis trash talk?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

I prefer little kitties
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 pm

[quote="Dee Oh Cee"]
Don't count on me agreeing with you anymore...bitch.
quote]
That is probably a plus for you.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Samuelsson is gone for 2-3 weeks with some sort of shoulder injury.
Luongo has admittedly sucked ballz since the O's.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 pm

lawl...Canucks down 3-1 to the Oilers...
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Oilers are ninja
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Ew weak goal for Lou on the 3rd
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Ew weak goal for Lou on the 3rd
Lou has been weak for the better part of this season yet the Canucks will likely break the 100 point plateau in spite of this. Obviously the Canucks are a much better team than they've been for many years. Imagine if Lui gets his shit together and peaks in April.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Even I'll be scared if that happens
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Even I'll be scared if that happens

It likely won't. At least he's given me no reason to think his game is getting any better. Last game my wife and I played a drinking game: Everytime he made a save yet looked behind him to see if it squeeked through we each had to take a shot. We nearly went through a 26er.... He's earned the "Captain Hook" nickname commonly used lately.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Lui proved me wrong with a solid performance (hopefully its the start of a trend...) and the Sedins continue their offensive domination to give the Nucks a 4-1 over the hapless Yotes. (OV and Sidney WHO?)

I'd LOVE to get Phoenix in the first round although its nearly impossible now. Either way, the Canucks, when on their collective game, look to be a major force this post season!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Any of you bitches feeling a massive sense of satisfaction after hearing the Canucks score last night?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:11 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Any of you bitches feeling a massive sense of satisfaction after hearing the Canucks score last night?

the satisfaction comes when he blows a series in the playoffs losing a reg season is nothing more then a concern.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:01 pm

forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

the satisfaction comes when he blows a series in the playoffs losing a reg season is nothing more then a concern.

Well, in his defense the only game he's ever blown in a Playoff game is game 6 last year. He blew it like a 2 bit hooker. Other than that he's been great in his post seasons efforts. Judging by play this year though he could blow multiple playoff games early this year....ughh

Why can't my Canucks teams ever ALL gel/play at the top of their games at the same time? It's like a fucking Canuck trademark or something.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Well, in his defense the only game he's ever blown in a Playoff game is game 6 last year. He blew it like a 2 bit hooker. Other than that he's been great in his post seasons efforts. Judging by play this year though he could blow multiple playoff games early this year....ughh

Why can't my Canucks teams ever ALL gel/play at the top of their games at the same time? It's like a fucking Canuck trademark or something.

Lou gave up some softies when he was playing with leads, but to his defense the team didn't play that great around him.
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 pm

LUUUUUUUUUUUU!!??!???!! FORE!!! WATCH OUT LUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 pm

timotheuzi wrote:
LUUUUUUUUUUUU!!??!???!! FORE!!! WATCH OUT LUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Laughing

Series is 2-1. Little premature isnt it? Just because you suffer premature ejaculation doesnt mean the entire world works that way too!
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Geez lawl

was just a joke about that goal he let in before getting pulled where he wasn't paying attention....

so ssssensitive Razz

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/33098-THNcom-Playoff-Blog-Luongo-not-living-up-to-12year-deal.html
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I guess I called it. And Timotheuzzi, I wasnt being sensitive. Just giving it back atcha. Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Henrik wins the 2010 Sporting News player of the year as voted on by 368 players/coaches in the NHL

Grats I guess... (Seems like such a wasted effort now...)
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:40 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Henrik wins the 2010 Sporting News player of the year as voted on by 368 players/coaches in the NHL

Grats I guess... (Seems like such a wasted effort now...)

Well hopefully Henrik (and Daniel) keep it up next year. If that is any indication he should be the favorite for the "Ted Lindsay Award"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Canucks Thread!!   *Official* Canucks Thread!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Canucks Thread!!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9