Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4

Go down 
4 posters

vote
Samus
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap20%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Bomberman
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Simon
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap16%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Jimmy
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap4%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ganon
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap8%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Reptile
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap12%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Princess Toadstool
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap8%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Sonya Blade
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap12%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Contra
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap20%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Battletoads
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 am

Samus and Bomberman
Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Samus_1Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Bombermanii

Simon (Castlevania) and Jimmy (Double Dragon)

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Castlevania2Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Double-dragon-brothers-lee

Reptile and Ganon

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Reptile2Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Ganon

Princess Toadstool and Sonya Blade

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 250px-Peach_SPPClassic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Sonya

Contra and Battletoads

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Contra02Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 Battletoads01

my picks

Samus over Bomberman. Bomberman knows how to blow shit up, and thats about it. Samus gets a bomb 3 seconds within the first Metroid game.

Simon Belmont whips Jimmy to death. I love ninjas, but a mace whip along with some other special power ups can't help Jimmy in this one. Even if his brother Billy were there, Simon would win. He killed Dracula. He crushed Draculas bones, and has a long heritage of family members killing Dracula.

Ganon with the win over Reptile. Reptile is my fav MK character, but Gannon in his many forms would be too much for Reptile. Especially in the later Zelda games.

Princess T over Sonya Blade. This bitch was hooking Mario up in SMB3. You know she would use those powers to help her out in a battle. Sonya might have a sonic wave to use, but it is no match against a P-Wing Tanuki suit combo.

Contra guys get slight win over Battle Toads. Both games incredibly fun but incredibly difficult. Battletoads was the reason I bought a Game Genie, and I still couldn't beat it. even this day, can't beat it. Contra, the only way you win that game is with the Konami code. Spread gun owns the Toads this time.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
DougRiser

DougRiser

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 am

Looks like i had the same picks
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 am

Samus, by far.

Reptile, because he is by far my favorite MK character ever, despite being Mileena's bitch.

Sonya over Princess T. T may have the equipment, but she is a little bitch for sure, and would easily be destroyed by a much more aggressive Sonya.

Contra. Ezpz, mac n cheesy.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Samus over Bomberman; Samus was the first video game (that I can remember) where there was a code to see her almost naked! Nothing greater then 16-bit hot chicks.. even the Sears catalog couldn't beat it!

Simon over Jimmy; Simon always had the better music, the cooler weapons and .... "what a horrible night to have a curse"... FUCK! Oh well even that shitty break in the game didn't keep me from finishing the 2nd game!

Reptile over Ganon; how can you not like a person who's actually a large fucking lizard!?

Sonya over Princess; If the Princess was so powerful... why the fuck did she get kidnapped in the first fucking place!? At least when Sonya was kidnapped you could see her in the back ground all tied up... which was kid of sexy in a twisted way. Too bad 16-bit Samus was never bound like that, otherwise there'd be a masturbation record that would have been unbreakable.

Contra over Battle Toads; obviously you have "the code," but even without that... nothing was better then "Rapid Spread" in terms of guns!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 pm

princess didn't get caught because she was weak. she got "caught" because she like the gang bang.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:23 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
princess didn't get caught because she was weak. she got "caught" because she like the gang bang.
Zoophile, for sure.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 749226
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4   Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Video Game Fight Club, Round 4
Page 1 of 1