Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long was your commute?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zamboni14

How long was your commute? Empty
PostSubject: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

ok with the first winter storm upon us... how long was your commute from work, to work or both?

I was visiting a friend in SLP (just had his first baby born) and it took me an hour and a half to get up to New Hope (4-5:30 PM)
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Was is the proper tense for me. I used to have to go a mile and a half to work.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:27 am

It was on my weekend, so I had no commute. Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm

My commute varies depending on what needs to be done. Morning meetings in Vancouver SUCK though as getting over the Port Mann bridge during morning rush hour blows cock.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I walk about a block and a half to class EVERY day....its probably the worst thing ever ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long was your commute?   How long was your commute? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long was your commute?
Page 1 of 1