Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas!!!!

Go down 
+6
cehnehdeh
TaLoN
faribogopherguy
Lers
OldTimeHockey
00Xtremeninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Merry Christmas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Or happy (insert your holiday you celebrate here).

From the staff here at MHF.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BITCHES!!!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Local radio station was giving these away for donations to the food bank.

Merry Christmas!!!! Merry%20Christmas%20Bitches
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 pm

lol, awesome.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:55 am

Beer? Check. Frozen Pizzas? Check. 24 hours of the Christmas Story? Check. Gonna be the greatest Christmas ever.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:03 am

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:08 am

faribogopherguy wrote:
Beer? Check. Frozen Pizzas? Check. 24 hours of the Christmas Story? Check. Gonna be the greatest Christmas ever.

not one moment with RR on this day?
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:49 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
faribogopherguy wrote:

She's stuck in Kasson (45 min. away), her parents cancelled Christmas in Warsaw (outside of Faribault) so that she didn't have to travel on Highway 14, worst highway to winter travel on, and her sister would've had to drive up from Emmons (south of Albert Lea). My parents got smart and are wintering in Mesa, Arizona. So it's just me and the dog today. She already opened her presents. Always funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day with your families! (and dogs...)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:09 pm

faribogopherguy wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:
faribogopherguy wrote:

She's stuck in Kasson (45 min. away), her parents cancelled Christmas in Warsaw (outside of Faribault) so that she didn't have to travel on Highway 14, worst highway to winter travel on, and her sister would've had to drive up from Emmons (south of Albert Lea). My parents got smart and are wintering in Mesa, Arizona. So it's just me and the dog today. She already opened her presents. Always funny to watch.

ahhhh thats right, i forget that you guys are the much south of here to be really hammered by the snow.

well from the sound of it, you should be able to come on here tomorrow and be able to recite word for word the christmas story! lol
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Fra-gee-lay, must be Italian.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Marry Christmas to everyone, tho for the life of me i can't seem to get my mind off hockey and tomorrow for world juniors.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Merry Christmas all! Sorry you're alone. I assume it was the dog operning presents? Mine got really big bones yesterday. Germans celebrate on Christmas Eve although I had family in the picture today.

Merry Christmas!!!! 19066_218757243235_809868235_2975364_3207606_n
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 pm

My dog loves opening presents. I let her out in the morning, when she was out, I put her presents under the tree. When she got back in, and saw them, she went right into tear mode. Never got around to beer and pizza today and got tired of A Christmas Story by 3 pm. Had stuffed pork chops and Twice baked potatoes instead. Good living there.

RR's parents rescheduled Christmas for Sunday, so I'll get my Christmas fill then.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 am

Oh man, twice baked potatoes FTW

Havoc. Great pic!!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Hope all you guys had a great Christmas, I forgot to wish everyone one before I went out of town!
Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 am

Belated Christmas greetings, mutherfuckers. santa

Merry Christmas!!!! 611636

drunkies

dblfinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!!
Page 1 of 1