Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.

Go down 
+2
cehnehdeh
00Xtremeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. Empty
PostSubject: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Hire a fan to shine a lazer on him!!!!!!

Quote :
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Calgary Flames coach Brent Sutter is upset security couldn't locate a laser pointer being used to distract goalie Miikka Kiprusoff during Saturday s 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks.

"It's ridiculous," Sutter said. "We could see it shining on his mask the whole night. It was brought to the attention of the refs and security, and it's hard to believe that can go on for 60 minutes in a hockey game and it's not located."

Kiprusoff made 19 saves and stopped one of three shots in the shootout. He received medical treatment after the game, and wasn't immediately available to the media.

"It was a distraction," Sutter said.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 pm

That story is complete fiction, Kipper never stopped one of the 3 shots in the SO, the goalpost did!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

lol, was Avery hanging out in BC this weekend?

Avery rule 2. No Lazers allowed.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

The story is true.....the question of whether it had any effect on the game is the thing that can be disputed.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
The story is true.....the question of whether it had any effect on the game is the thing that can be disputed.
You obviously missed the sarcasm about pointing out that Kipper didn't make the stop as being the reason the story was fabricated... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh duh...

facepalm

Should've seen that one.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Oh duh...

facepalm

Should've seen that one.
That's why sarcasm should NEVER be in green! You can see who's paying attention at the moment! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

I was certainly guilty that time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:35 pm

We all are at some point or another... beer
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

But yeah regarding the story....more proof that Canuck fans are the worst in the league!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm

And they'll likely prove it again in the upcoming Olympics.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 pm

*yawn* Guess where National Anthem booing originated? Yup, St Louis!

Keep your blind hatred flowing through you!

Anyways, classless act by that fan! (Unless it was done when it mattered of course, in the PLAYOFFS!)
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm disappointed in your Ceh

i thought you would say something like "it was a flames fan in a nuk fans uniform"
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm

forthewild wrote:
I'm disappointed in your Ceh

i thought you would say something like "it was a flames fan in a nuk fans uniform"

Ohhhhhh, you're GOOD! You're likely CORRECT as well!

Freaking classless other-team-fans always trying to make Canuck fans look bad!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

Huh? That's been going on for years.

Plus, we just don't like you guys. Or your country.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I didnt say it was new, just stated that it started there. Nice to see you take the title of "Biggest most douchiest fans evar" without argument though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I love 'Oh, Canada' and I've never been there....not sure why but I think it's great.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Kwright315 wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I didnt say it was new, just stated that it started there. Nice to see you take the title of "Biggest most douchiest fans evar" without argument though. Razz

I only can't argue that title because I've only been to a handful of games this year. And before this year, it had been 13 years since I attended a Blues home game. I haven't been everywhere in the NHL, but Chicago has some dick fans too. But, that's like the majority of that city in general.

Side note: they didn't boo against Calgary after their game here. Maybe it's just Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 am

Actually it was only last year during the Playoffs. you forget already? Very Happy

The earliest instance I can find of fans booing a National Anthem is back in 2006 when the Habs booed the SSB in October. That same years Playoffs the Sharks fans booed the CNA during the Playoffs against Edmonton.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Actually it was only last year during the Playoffs. you forget already? Very Happy

The earliest instance I can find of fans booing a National Anthem is back in 2006 when the Habs booed the SSB in October. That same years Playoffs the Sharks fans booed the CNA during the Playoffs against Edmonton.

Figures the Frenchie wussies start everything, the way its going to Montreal they may not win a cup for the next 50 years, with the fans demanding one every year Gainy not really doing anything to make it happen, also anyone get the feeling he's going to retain Price trade Halak and regret it when Price starts falling apart again.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

because Price doesn't know how to harness the

3 WOLF MOON!!!

Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. 3wolfmoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.   Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nucks Find More Than One Way To Rattle Kipper.
Page 1 of 1